Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

A break from everything - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:38 am

Nyx gasps "She's a goddess...."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 am

Lena looks at nyx and says with a not so understanding voice "what do you mean
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:54 am

(Almost forgot) "and who is that" looking at the vampire right in front of her and by accident reviling lena reviles her yellow eyes (hope you guys dont mind the little edit)
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm

(oi dont tell me ur waitin for my reply...)
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Apollo looked around, confused and worried. Had he really jumped to conclusions against someone who he didn't even know... Apollo rubbed his face in his hands and tried to clear his head. "Sorry you guys had to see that..." Apollo turned to Lena and Nyx, "I feel ashamed of myself, blowing up like that." He bowed his head, in apology.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Nyx stares at the white lady with a mix of ardor and admiration then says to lena" the type that is beautiful and wise. They are that one rose out of a 100 that is made out fabric. Do you get it?" she turns arounds and grips lena by the shoulders"
it doesnt stand out because it looks different , it stands out because it lasts longer. It nullifies the effects of time and natural selection!" nyx's iris redden, almost as if she cant hold in the stream of excitement" she is interesting... The best kind of interesting" she whispers. She soon snaps out of it and straightens her posture, coughing slightly as if to apologize for her behaviour and adds in a serious tone" we had a brief visit from luna, do not freak out if your neck feels sore".
She then turns her attention towards apollo; freaking out a little when she notices him bowing in the ladies(somehow she's a lady now)' location. Her eyes widen and she frantically shakes her hands"God, no, please, you don't have to. I mean, better safe than sorry right?"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:37 pm

"I shouldn't have blown up..." Apollo said facing the ground, then he tilted his head up too look at them, "but when I saw him hurt Lena... I just snapped." he stepped over to the two girls and looked them both deep in the eye. "I care for you, and when I see people getting hurt... let alone because of me or something to do with me..." A tear comes to Apollo's eye and falls down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:17 am

As lena sees a tear fall down apollo's cheek lena can no longer keep up her disapointed look and imideatly hugged him she then whispered in his ear "dont get into a fight again i wont be able to hold her back if it happens again" lena then holds tightly around apollo's neck for while and while hugging him she lets out a loud "what about that Coffee"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:11 am

(hello anyone out there)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm

(Sowies everyone i was waiting on Noble to respond to Apollo to see if he too was coming to the coffee shop but i guess not. I dont wanna keep u all waiting anymore and so i made the new thread. Ty again for your patience.)
Coffe Shop.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:08 pm

(Its about time...)
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:19 pm

(what's happening now?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: