Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrik

Merrik

A break from everything - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Turns to see the standing Lena. His skin just about fully regenerated. He quits his arguing to look at her closely. The blood still there but no wound. He whispers in the same soft voice in which they met. "Lena........"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:54 pm

as (lena) looks at them and says with the same cold voice "that wont work on me night walker" she then looks around a bit as if she dont know where she is then looks back at the two guys in front of her "where am i" in a cold asking voice
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 pm

First Apollo and now this. Out numbered with a combination of injured and pissed lycans Merrick looks into Apollo's eyes then back at Lena. He then completely ignores her question. "Are you friend or foe?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:13 pm

(lena) looks away from merrick around the park but she dont recall ever being here she then anwsers "depends on your move night walker but i warn you not to underestimate me" (lena) then looks deep into merrick's eyes giving him the feeling of her looking right through him
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:17 pm

"male bonding" nyx snorted
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:28 pm

(lena) looks over at the person who just snorted and said with her cold voice "oh nyx it is you what is so funny... and where am i" (lena) then snapped her eyes back on the boys

Last edited by lunarainbow on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:48 pm

"Leela~ you look sexy as always it's almost panties drenching. And this is a lake. N these 2 are having a bit of a conflit, might wanna stay out of it"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:53 pm

"And why did i want to do that" (lena) says and looks back at nyx "and will you stop casling me leela already you do know that is not my name"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:01 pm

" you insist on taking away the very few passions i have?" nyx pouted looking at lena.
" also, you should stay out of it mostly koz... It doesn't concern you"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Apollo looked to Lena worried for what was going on, allowing himself to calm down he turned back into human form and spoke softly "Lena?" Stepping forward gently. Ripped trousers from his transformation.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Merrik now feeling somewhat endangered glances back and forth at Apollo and Lena.  Apollo was just annoying all by himself and with Lena undergoing some type of inner awakening state. He raised his hand staring at the same tree he had watched them from. Once again now feeling uncomfortable he looks down Lena and Apollo. Then glances at Nyx behind them and yells out. "Nyx, help me... You know I'm not a bad guy...... You can join me, I can cure you of that disease and make you a vampire too."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:16 am

Nyx sighs"lena... Nay, luna" she walks over to her "why are you here?" she slightly touches the back of her neck with her fingers and releases a vector (im not explainin it again, it basically hurts) on the location, just powerful enough to render lena unconscious(fuggit im not powerful). When she falls limp on the floor nyx winces then looks at m(u)rrik " i do wish to be your friend, but im not interested in being a vampire or.in...fighting anyone
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:21 am

The very ground before the group of reckless teens shook without any of them feeling the swaying of the trembling earth. The air around them seemed to cease to exist. Then within a mere second it would return as it had before. "That tis quite enough." Spoke a woman ,standing on a tree across the Lake, in a thick British accent. She looked down at the three lycans who now didn't contain a single scratch on them. "Merrik........ I hope you had your fun"she began, but expectantly the stubborn young vampire who also was flawless of any scratches or bruises that sat beside her in the tree he spied on the lycans on in the exact same position ignored her. Seeming that it was no use trying to lecture him at the moment especially after being told who he was earlier and finding the spawn of the man who killed his mother. With an oddly friendly gleeming pair of red eyes she looks back down examining the group but more so on Apollo (So he's the one? He's kinda cute ^^) she glances back at Merrik then back at Apollo having dirty daydreams for a split second. Then coming back to her senses she begins to speak through smiling fangs. " I'm sorry we've caused so much trouble." She bows. Then looking at Merrik expectedly to also do his part in the apology.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:15 am

Apollo looks at this new character standing before him, so much confusion now filled him with questions. who are there people, and what do they want? Apollo watched her bow in apology for Merrik's actions. Apollo wasn't going to bow, but he was raised to be respectful and so bent over and stretched out his arms, returning the gesture. "The fight can be forgiven, but trust is something that is hard to fix. That attack on Lena was dishonorable and cheep." He glanced over to where Lena lay, unconscious. He stood himself up then looked over to where his jacket lay on the ground, he walked over and put it back know, covering his bare chest from the view of so many people. Now he looked back to Merrik who still stood with some anger in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:19 am

Feeling as if all eyes were on himself, Merrik stood to his feet, with half closed glowing red eyes and like the wind he stood ear to ear with Apollo and whispers."You've embarrassed me today lycan, a true being of barbaric plague and no pride for anything but destruction." He glances at the near woman who appeared to be Lena but obviously wasn't the Lena he had just met. He continues. "We will finish this later...... Ive studied your movements and now I know what I'm up against." He calmly turns around from Apollo and towards the city in the distance as if daring Apollo to attack him and start another fight all over again. But sadly, He knew that Apollo knew better, having only met the guy for a short time period he felt as if he could read the book to Apollo's life without any kind of mind reading powers to aid him. He was just that type of guy..... Just the kind of guy that pissed Merrik off. Hood on, hands in pocket, one shoe after another her left the lake and disappeared in the thick forest.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:31 pm

"ohmigod another white person!" nyx ran up to sakura and puffed her cheeks " you look so kawaii, you make my kokoro go doki doki"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:41 pm

"I'm flattered." she pats the young one on the head. "I apologize for Merrik's behavior once again. I know this put you all in an awkward position. I wouldn't blame you if you also had trust issues with me." The wind blows her hair revealing her newly hazel colored eyes. As soon as the wind stops they turn olive. A smile spreads cross her face while she concocted a plan in her head for her to repay the group for the unnecessary damage that was caused. She looks down into the eyes of the girl before her. "Say, how would you like to go into a vampire club?" she smirked. "These days only the neutral vampires come out..... that is during the week nights." She whispers words of persuasion into nyx ear. "C'mon, it'll be fun and you can bring Apollo and Lena too. All drinks on me ^^"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:25 pm

as lena awakens she sits fast while yelling "NOOO!!!" freezing a bit of the grass around her she then looks around in a panic noticing that it was only a nightmare the sees the young female vampire in front of her and imidetly gets shy and hides behind nyx while asking her with er very slim voice and cute voice "what happend and where did merrik go" she then looks a little bit over nyx's shoulder only enough so she can see the female vampire
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:49 pm

"Lena!" Apollo walked over to her side, concerned about what happened. "Are you okay?" Placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 12:44 am

" oh excuse me" nyx turned around to face lena and fixed her tossled hair"you're fine, murrik left for... Dinner.- she frowned at her own stupidity- im sorry about about earlier i wasnt much help for anyone"
she definitly didn't want more trouble and a vampire club might be too risky so she turned to Meline "what about the coffeeshop here? Its neutral, we're all underage and apollo seems tired. I just don't want them to feel tense in a place full of vampires after what just happened" she looked down" im nyx" she added.
(is this better? Can we go on a date now Meline-san? OwO)

Last edited by Nyx on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:14 am

Lucarik returned to the lake he was willing to call a second home.

This was a place he often went to think, and relax. He would enjoy being here again, after so long. Maybe he would meet someone that he knew, from before. Almost in sync with this thought, he notices a group of people. And when he looked  a tad bit closer, he realized that he recognized a couple of them.

I might need to go greet them...

but I might want to hang back and listen.

He thought on his next action, but after remembering the startle he gave Apollo and Lena when he met them, he decided to approach, albeit cautiously.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:10 am

lena hears apollo mention her name as she sees him that close and still a bit embarresed about what happend to her she then quckly turned nyx around so she is facing apollo lena then says in a slim voice without making eye contact with apollo "im fine... i just dont remember what happend that is all" but as she says that she keep turning her head around as if she had an idea of what had happend
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 pm

(so am i just im patient or... are you all asleep)
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Apollo relaxed and gave her a gentile smile. "Don't worry about what happened." He stepped away giver Lena some room. In doing so he notices a familiar face approaching them, Lucarik, Apollo nodded at him acknowledging his presence. He then looked to the new female of the group again. At this point all he knows about her is that she knows Merrik, and for him this made him on edge about whether to trust her or not, but at this moment she seemed to be the only person who could at least try to explain what it was that just happened. "What did Merrik mean... when he spoke about me killing his mother?" Apollo stepped forward, separating himself from the group of people, "I don't remember killing any female Vampires, as I normally try to avoid conflict... let alone death."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:33 pm

She smiles gently at the young man. "And may I ask what makes you feel that he was also the one who killed your family?" Watching his expression change she continues giving him a proper explanation to what was going on. "I must say, I think its very humoring how you instantly recognize each other for the faults of your elders. Even with the deceased fathers and grandfathers their children carry on their burdens not being told but by instinct instantly knowing who their mortal enemy is." She let that thought bounce around Apollo's mind for a minute and while he was mentally busy  she turned to back to the dark haired little girl. "Coffee... that sounds nice, I don't know if I can have it though and its best to not risk it but yes, I will treat you all to some coffee."She turned and headed towards the city and paused for a moment to put her hand on the shoulders of Apollo. "Please, don't over think it. Merrik isn't a bad kid he's just as lost and confused as you are." She released his shoulder and continued through the path in which Merrik had left back to civilization.

Last edited by Sakura on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: