Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b

Go down 
+2
Merrik
Sakura
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b Empty
PostSubject: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:58 pm

As silent as the wind blows the bored cashier is started by the bell that greeted the customers welcome. Anxiously he began to give out a list of specials as if he could go on forever. He wouldn't have stopped unless Meline knew exactly what she wanted. "I'm expecting friends. Can I please wait at a table? I'm sure they wont be long." Immediately getting the glare from her the employee immediately felt as if he was annoying her and went on his business. He offered her any drink for free to start off. It was amazing how determined this man was to keep her inside the shop and it was even more amazing once realizing she was his first customer within 2 years that this place was still opened. She rubbed her forehead in nervous haven being given an offer that require immediate answer. "Water please, water will be just fine dear." He hustled his way to the back of the shop and yelled at one of his employees to have it prepared. He came back out and smiled in my face from behind the cash register. She smile back politely keeping herself thoughts to herself. She then dug into her purse then noticing the cashier was now staring at her she turns her back to him causing him to come out of "la la" and nervously attends to his work. She retrieves her phone, does her "W" screen lock code and dials 4 which was Merrik's phone number on speed dial.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Merrik was then at a light about six or seven blocks away on his motorcycle when he could feel his phone vibrating in his pocket. He then removes his phone from his back pocket and sees Meline's name *Not that he had anyone else who would call him*. He stares at the phone a while and then lets it vibrate a while longer before he put it back in his pocket and ignored it. He then stares into the empty road of night before him thinking heavily. His momentary trans was broken by the startle of an old pick up truck behind him. Without turning he could already hear the angry male "hill billy" driver yell swears at him for him to go on the green light but Merrik ignored him and stayed still awhile longer before he came to his senses and made an illegal U-turn at the light. The truck driver practically lunged his head out the window to try and get his license plate number but it was too late. He was only able to get the first four characters then that was it. Just like that He was gone.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:43 am

after having left the nightclup lena and Apollo decided to search for the cafe each on their own to cover more ground so now lena was walking around in the streets of new York but as she was walking around she just by simply stuoid luck got the sent of merrik and turned around she then saw a motercycle coming her way and decided to raise her hand in the hopes that he was gonna stop and pick her up
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:15 pm

Nyx stepped out of her favorite used books' store, a wide smile plastered on her face. She held a paperback version of "Le silence des justes" that was now hers tightly to her chest to avoid flinging it around.
Knowledge is power, but a book to your crotch isnt to be underestimated either.
She made her way to the café with a brisk pace, hoping to be the first to arrive.
6 blocks away from her destination, she notices a dark motorcycle and winces: it was Merrik, no helmet,his hair looked like it was being pulled back with one of those tight hairbands her mother used to force her to wear due to speed he was going at, and he was oblivious to any sign ahead of him as he cascaded in his freshly cleaned vehicle like a bully in a sandbox. She frowned in disapproval and turned her back, almost running towards the café.
When she did finally arrive outside the building, she could already distinguish a white mass, comfortably seated next to the window with a water glass infront of her. Nyx swiftly sneaked next to said window, jumped up and stuck her cheek flush against the cold glass, inches away from the white lady's face.
She couldnt help but break into laughter, making her face look oddly disfigured from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Merrik hadn't answered after the first two calls she then knew it would be futile to try and call anymore so she left a text. With her old woman hands it took her about fifteen minutes to text "Pick up we need to tak." She moaned at her simple mistake and knew she was to be picked on for it later but perhaps that's exactly what she needed for him to arrive or at least answer back. She sloped down in her chair then immediately sat back up with perfect posture realizing she wasn't looking very lady like. As she sat up she realized that the shadow projecting from what she thought was her own body didn't seem to phase with her movement. She then stopped and took a moment to feel the atmosphere around her. Three beings in the area disturbed the airs gentle breeze. It was herself, The cashier, and someone small meaning it couldn't be Apollo, It wasn't loud meaning that it couldn't be Merrik, meaning either Lena or Nyx. She smiled to herself and without turning around she greets her hidden guest. "Why hello Nyx ^^. You are the only one here I take it?"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 pm

After going two blocks down his phone quit screaming. A gentle vibration followed in a simple rhythm indicating he received a text. He final pulled his phone out to read the text in which Meline sent him. He was doing about 115, while trying to one hand do his screen lock. Once read he text back asking where at and about the next two blocks finally he received an answer. The cafe, of course. He sent back one more final text "Tak........Dumbass..." before he was about to accelerate even faster but was forced to slam on breaks to the most brilliant girl in the world who was standing in the middle of the street trying to stop a motorcycle doing over 100. "Dammit!" Prior time before he slammed on breaks he gave the ground the strongest kick he could thus throwing himself into the air. He did an unnecessary somersault on the bike before he landed and hit the ground. He checked out both his tires as if nothing had happened and he hopped back onto the bike. He cranks up the ride and looks back at the girl. "......Where you headin?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:43 pm

From the sudden surprise of the bike going a bit faster then lena expetet and it hedding straight for he Lana jumped back and hit a lamp post with her head first she then landed on her back a few seconds after luna got up and said "ahh fuck my head... what did you do this time lena" luna then looked back at the lamp post and went "oh that" she then heard merrik ask his question and anwsered "where ever you are going night walker" luna then got a better look at merrik and asked "wait havent we met before"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:51 pm

He walks over to the girl, kneels down and feels her head. ".............Amnesia..Greeeeat." Helps the girl to her feet. "So you don't know who i am? Nor a woman by the name of Meline?" She shakes her head. Well do you at least know your own name?
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 pm

"Yea im luna nice to meet you and dont worry i dont have amnisia" luna then gets a better look at merrik and then says "wait i do know you... you are that night walker that was fighting that cheeasy looking lycian" luna then mumblede to her self "why dos it always come down to fighting"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:08 pm

He ignored her and went to crank up his motorcycle. "You comin or what?........" He says coldly without taking another look at her. He thinks to himself silently. She had called her friend a cheesy looking lycan instead of his name. She obviously hadn't realized that bits of her memory had been lost but instead he could use that in his favor.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Lena looks at merrik and says "sure i am" luna then then got behind merrik on the bike and asked "did you get out of the wrong side of the coffin?"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:24 pm

He turns to her and realizes there was his chance. "........No.......I'm just glad i didn't lose you." He took off keeping a safe moderate speed. He keeps his eyes on the road and expectedly waits for her to question what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

(Damm lena luna remind me the next time i make a charater with two personalitys then not to give them names that sound alike) luna stays silent for a while and then anwsers with "you must have me confused with lena her and i are nothing alike... but i can give you a try if you dare" luna then moves her head close to merrik's ear presning her breasts against his back and noms his
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Nyx glanced curiously at the phone . "she's expecting someone.. Murrik maybe" she thought. She heard Meline greet her and walked into the café, waving at her " yeah, it's just me". She said, walking over to the table " I saw Murrik a few minutes ago trying to defy the laws of physics, I don't know if he's coming though". She sat opposite Meline and stared at her, waiting for her reply.
(luna luna luna.... What are you talking about? Your breasts are like 2 french crêpes: very, very, flat. What are you nomming at anyway? His dignity? It tastes like crackers)
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Apollo watched Lena pass him with Merrik. He lent against a wall, wind blowing his jacket and hair to the right. He watched as she pressed her body against his body. "So... that's how it is?" He removed his hands from his pockets and began to scale the building and sat, looking into the moon light. People walking around below him. Watching everyone pass by, completely unaware of him being there.
Many thoughts passed through Apollo's mind. Each one building his anger. 'Why did Lena just leave him? Without even saying goodbye...' He glanced back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 pm

After a few more lights he became tired and actually stopped at a red light. The strange girl pressured herself on him as they were riding. Even if this was a different girl shouldn't she have known that it was he who tried to kill her before? He didn't let his thoughts get the best of him and headed down the empty road along side the forest once the light turned green. It was bad enough the road was full of bumps and curves itself and with hr on him the way she was it only irritated him more. After short period of time after they entered that road he had took it upon himself to drive off course and into the woods. He turned real quick to take a glance a her. Her face read "Where the heck is he taking me?" After turning back he almost collided into a tree but had driven so smoothly around it it seemed as if he did it intentionally. After what seemed like endless aches of stomps, trees, and the darkness of night they finally approached an old shabby run down house in the middle of the woods (The Old Mansion Of Walter.) He gets off the bike and smoothly makes his way to the door as if he were a teenager just dared to enter a haunted house. "You comin or what?" He heads into the mansion blending in with the darkness.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:25 am

luna looks at the old mansion and lets out a "uhh interisting" she then follows merrik inside once she got in she said "you still dont understand me do you... the way you look at me tells me that you have met lena" she then continues longer inside the mansion until she finds a comfty looking chair and sits in it and then asks out loud "do you want to know more about us?"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:39 am

Even if Lena just left Apollo couldn't help but feel protective over her, so he stood and followed them, using the roof tips to track them from above, until Merrik left the town and made his way into a forest. Causing Apollo to leave to roof tops and make into the trees, using the branches as posts to stand on. Making sure he used all his stealth capability to not make a sound. He continued to follow from a distance until eventually they cane to a stop. At a mansion none the less. "Bloody hell, he's loaded..." Apollo thought to himself. Then refocused back on making sure Lena was safe.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:36 am

Silently digging in the dark corner for something in the drawers of the near desk he says "No." then directs his way into the light so she could see him and heads up the old surprisingly sturdy stairs. Making his way into the humongous master bedroom, still hunting for a needed item.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:15 am

As Meline fell into silence, Nyx's thoughts wandered to the Lena/Luna duo. She fetched out her disturbingly pink cellphone and groaned at the flashy color. She nimbly typed a text to Lena" Where are you? I won't forgive you if you get a stripper without inviting me. HEY!HEY! Don't touch him like that.
Anyway, whatever you're doing, be safe and reasonable.
I'll see you in a bit. I miss your booty-safe sex- ;3".
She sighed and slid her phone back into her pocket. She raised her hand"waiter" she said in a low voice. The place was empty and had a plain design, it wasn't going well. The waiter rushed towards their table.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:17 am

(goddammit, you're such a troublemaker, Murrik)
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:18 am

as merrik is walking around searching for the thing he is lookling for luna is following him looking over his shoulder every time he opens a new drawer until after a lot of drawers luna finaly asks "what are you looking for?" after luna had said that she suddently stopped as the sound of something vibrating came from her chest she then reached down between her cleavage and pulled out a phone then looked at merrik and asked "how dos this thing work"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:24 pm

He momentarily halted in his quest to find the desired item he was in desperate search for to turn to Luna holding out a pink cell phone looking cluelessly at it as if she were a child just told to file someones taxes. He walked towards her and gently took it out her hand to relief her of the confusion and read the incoming text from Nyx. He stood there awhile now playing through the settings making his way to her contacts. Feeling lazy he just screen shot the whole list and sent himself a text from her phone to his before he handed it back. He dialed her number. "This is a phone and it works like this. You feel or hear it ringing and when u realize its working swipe this red button that says ignore. Got it?" With that said he heads over to his bed and found his locket. It had been forever since he had seen it and when he opened it bits and pieces of his childhood as well as memories of when he woke up shrouded his mind. He laid down in his bed closing the locket and closed his eyes as if her were prepared to die again. He sighed and tucked the locket into his jeans pocket.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Apollo listened to Merrik talking to Lena. From the tree he was in he could see through the window into the room Lena and Merrik were standing in. Merrik was holding a pink phone, scrolling through it and eventually giving it back to her. He watched the movement of his lips and worked out the small sections that he couldn't quite hear. 'That's not how you work a phone...' Apollo put the pieces together and realised that Merrik was trying to keep her alone. The only way to find out if Lena had really bought what he said he removed a disposable phone from his pocket and rang Lena's number. He watched, carefully, to see whether she would pick up or ignore the call.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:36 pm

while merrik is playing in his bead luna was standing a bit away then she got the call form apollo and anwsered with a curious voice "hello who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b Empty

Back to top Go down

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Cafe-
Jump to: