Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

A break from everything - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:00 pm

"it's emm i... i" is the only thing lena can get out while crying and she looks desperate at apollo hoping he can break the bad news
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:45 am

Apollo sees the pain filling Lena's eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks. Seeing her sadness he understood that she wanted him to break the news to Jake. Holding her tight in his arms he turns his head to Jake with a solemn look upon his face. "Jake..." Looking into his eyes. "The person that caused the freeze was Lena." Holding her close to his chest, "You can see from her that she is so sorry, She is emotional and by the looks of things her emotions have a direct link to her powers." Looking down at Lena he rests his chin on her head.
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:35 am

Jake looked at Lena in the eyes, his eyes show anger and sadness. Evil or Very Mad  "YOU MONSTER!!!" He screams at her. In anger, he causes the water to create a wave, and the ground to break open, lighting flashes, lava flows in the crack of the earth. He drops to the ground, fainting. A break from everything - Page 8 33f0e5ce9b69ae05d624748cb3f82fe5
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:46 am

Holding Lena close he says into her ear. "Don't take anything of it. Hes just following his rage." Hearing Jake's body hit the ground he turned sharply to see his unconscious body lying on the ground. Kneeling down next to him, Apollo places one hand on Jake's for head. Flicking his wrist of the other hand, water from the lake shoots across the air, lands on his extended hand and runs across his back to here Apollo's hand touches Jake's head. The water seeps into Jake's head, cooling his temperature and relaxing his angry thoughts. Hoping this reduces time of recovery.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:18 pm

while apollo dos his thing with the water lena walks over to jake she sits down and places his head on her lab and says "im so sorry... im so so sorry this power of mine is more of a curese then a blessing... i hope that you will forgive me some day... but if you dont i will understand" after saying that lena starts to sing a lullyby for jake as she begins to do that snow starts to emerge around the tree of them and move around in a very calm and peacefull way
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:31 am

Jake wakes up, and seeing Lena, he made a little scream. He backed off in crawling position, and starts to rise. He dusts his jacket off, and clears his throat. "I am sorry for that inconvenience. I didn't think, after my rage. That never happened to me before. I regret my raging behavior. I hope you both come to forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:26 am

Apollo smiles at Jake with a reassuring smile, "All if forgiven, it's understandable how you reacted. Like you said we're in this together." He pats Jake on the leg and looks up at Lena, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:24 am

lena looks at jake with a very warm smile and says "sure i forgive you i think i would have done the same if i were in your situation" as lena says that she points a the ground right in front of her and looks at jake with eyes that says come here in a kind way
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

Jake walks to the place she points at, he looks at her back with eyes that means, 'Sorry.' He smiles at her kindly, 'I would not hurt Lena, ever...' He thinks.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 am

as soon jake is in front of lena she then imeaditly hugs him in a motherly way sits down with him and letting his rest his head on her chest and she says "just let it out i can see that its trubeling you" then she whispers to him "a good cry helps every once in a while just beacouse me an apollo are here dont hold back"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Jake closes his eyes, then jumps up suddenly, he yells, "GUYS, DUCK!!!" They all duck, and a swift fireball fires over their heads, a large tiger stands where it was shot from. The tiger is darker than Megan was, and her eyes are a creepy red color. The tiger speaks, "I am back, but I am back... immortalized." Jake responds in his head, 'Megan is back.' He stands up and puts his hands about a quarter of a meter apart, and a light ball appears in between his palms. "They are not the one you want, Megan. I am!" Megan lets out a laugh/roar and stares him in the eyes, Jake, fearful as ever, stares her hard back. Apollo and Lena, frozen in shock, watch as Jake shoots a fireball at Megan, it disappears in front of her, she laughs again, "Powers do not harm me. Fight me hand to hand-" She was cut off by one of Apollo's throwing knives, Megan snaps it in half easily, "I wasn't ready... now I am!" She jumps at Lena, but Jake jumps in front of her. The tiger tears his chest open, and Jake shoots her in the shoulder with a gun, silver bullets. 'Let's hope they work on weretigers!' She falls to the ground, but shook it off, Jake is on the ground, hugging his chest painfully, but he picked up the gun again.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Apollo looked for another clear shot to through his knife, Jake feel to the ground in pain and Apollo used that moment to launch another 3 knives into Megan's chest. "Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice?" Apollo launched his arm forward, causing the water from the lake to shoot towards Megan with such power that when the water impacted it ripped a few layers of skin off Megan. "Shame on me." Megan recoiled from the pain, but stood strong and ignored the pain. She locked on to Apollo and launched another fireball towards him, luckily Apollos speed made the ball an easy object to dodge. Unfortunately Megan had been paying attention when they first met, she launched another fireball at the right distance in front of Apollo, causing him to run into it's path, knocking him to the ground. luckily leather doesn't catch alight very well. So he wasn't in a large amount of pain for a long period of time. Looking up at Megan she now was approaching where Jake and Apollo lay.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:27 pm

as lena sees apollo and jake go down she walks in front of them and looks at them and says to them "please as soon as you see an opening knock me out... im gonna awake my powers" as lena says that she imeadetly starts crying and she then starts to mention out loud every bad thing that have ever happend to her starting back in her pack where she got teased beacouse of her abnormal looks too the part where she turned the village into ice and afterwards where she got kicked out of her pack beacouse of her uncontroleble powers to when she learned that her parants have died and last where she was fighting meagn for the first time and the longer she gets in her story the more intence her powers beacome leving the whole lake and park arear in a wild blizzard she then transformes into her warewolf form and says to megan "you may be imortal but you can still get frozen so you better run little kitty" after saying that lena then sprints against megan too attack her
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Megan dodges as she comes at her, she shook off the pain of all that has happened to her, she heals quickly, and it looks as if she's never been touched. She says evilly, "Let me help you, demon!" She yells at Lena, "Orion despised you. She hated that you are too soft. So, obviously a hybrid slaughtered her. You could have stopped her from leaving, if it wasn't for Apollo. She actually could be helping you right now, but of course, she is with the devil, in HELL, burning in the lake of fire." She pauses, then in a burst of fire shows Orion, screaming in pain and sadness, burning over and over in the fires of hell. Megan laughs. "Did that help?" She gives a burst of cold, body-shivering laughs. Then, she burst into flames, and her body sank downward. She disappeared. Jake looks up from his pain, "Don't... listen to her... she... is.... trying to get you.... upset...." He cringes in pain in between each word he spat out.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:19 am

even after hearing jakes warning lena still took a lot of what megan said in she looks down on the ground for some seconds afterwards lena starts howling while she is howling the blizzard gets more intense and out of control it becomes clear to jake and apollo that lenas powers are starting to take the control of her actions
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:59 am

Jake goes unconcious, but Lena and Apollo don't notice. He heals quickly in his sleep. Jake stands, still half asleep, but struggles to stand, "Megan will be back. We have to leave soon."
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:09 am

Ignoring Jake's comment Apollo stands and launches himself towards Lena, wrapping his arms around her. Whispering into her ear "it's okay, just focus on my voice and my voice alone. Everything is okay, keep breathing steady and relax." He holds her head close to his chest. Comforting her, attempting to calm her down. "It will all be okay."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:28 pm

as apollo holds lena she slowly starts to calm down transforming back to a human the blizzard starts to calm down until its only snowing after a while lena turned around and hugged apollo and she then began to cry
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Apollo holds Lena and whispers soothingly into her ear "it's okay. Everything will be alright."
He looks over to Jake "So now that Megan is gone for now... What do we do. We need to prepare, train... it would also help if me and Lena learn how to control our abilities. I've know how to control them, but it weakens me every time... Seeing as you're a warlock, do you think you would be able to train us to control them?" Apollo smiles at Jake with a sense of hope. After knowing their fate, he wants to make sure that this fate will not come too soon.
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Jake smiles, "Of course I can teach you." He lifts his hand, "Educ de disciplina iuvenum eos." Swirls fill the air, and the whole area turns white, then a training arena appears. "While I teach Lena to control her power, Apollo, you use your knives on the arena. We need to switch up later." He lifts his hand again, "Ianuae Magicae Apollo, ut de diabolo." Apollo teleports to a room with obstacles and target boards. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Spanish girl

Spanish girl

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:10 pm

A 17 year old girl walks in slowly. She spots an arena. She smiles and walks through, then shes spots Apollo. She takes caution, 'He has knives.' She says loudly, "Hola, lobo." (Hello, wolf.) She ducks under a stone, just in case he throws a knife in fear. "Vengo en paz. Por favor, no me hagas daño." (I come in peace, please don't hurt me.)
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 am

Apologies turns to where the voice came from, looking around he noticed a girl hiding behind a rock. Realising she would be worried about meeting a knew person wielding knives... placing the knives back in his jacket he turns to the young lady again, "hello, you don't have to be scared. I won't hurt you." Then gives her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Spanish girl

Spanish girl

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:51 pm

"I'm glad you are good. Heh." She said with her accent. She walks out of the hiding spot toward Apollo. "Where did this all come from?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:51 pm

as the whole arena appers lena gets a surprised look on her face she then looks around a little bit but soon she turns back to apollo and asks with great hope in her eyes "can you make an ice cream truck appear"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Apollo chuckles to himself from Lena's remark, then turns back to the young lady, "That was all him," he said softly pointing towards Jake. Apollo then realised that he knew nothing about this new girl that just appeared out of no where, he razes his suspicions a little then asks, "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Looking deep into her eyes, looking for any sign of a lie, nerves or chance of an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: