Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b

Go down 
+2
Merrik
Sakura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:57 am

luna gets a confused look on her face and says "wait you have been in bed with lena... how did you do that she is so shy" luna then tried putting down the pen between her breasts and came out with a "oh yea you are right i dos feel nice"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:03 am

Apollo chuckled and sat back. He couldn't believe the convocation that he was hearing... and then there was the fact that Luna just said that a pen in-between her breasts felt nice, Apollo leant forwards and spoke "should I leave you two ladies to finish this convocation" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 am

luna looked to apollo and said "aww dont be such a kill joy... it wont be fun unless you get a little embarrassed" luna then smiled trying to see how far she was able to take apollo before he would start getting way to horny or back off
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 am

Apollo looked at Lena "Fine by me." The look Luna gave him was one of a challenge, Apollo accepted. He had no idea what he had let himself in for, but then again tat was half of the fun... isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Nyx stared at Luna's icecream momentarily before taking up the spoon and shamelessly eating it.
It was starting to melt anyway.
She looked up at the both of them and her glasses slid down the bridge of her nose. She frowned and tilted her head back, her hands too busy securing the icecream to help her on her dangerous mission.
She decided not to interfere.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:39 pm

as nyx starts eating lunas ice cream she lets out a small "my ice cream Q.Q" luna then gets a moody look on her face looks around and notices that the staff is in the back of the shop she then makes a spoon out of ice and makes it look like its as easy as breathing the then she takes a spoon full of the ice cream and as the spoon touches it the ice cream gets the perfect iceiness and luna then eats it and goes "just perfect"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 am

(-Slams the table- Omg guys..You're so dead with real life stuff i don't even know.
UNACCEPTABLE! COME BACK TO THE DARK SIDE! I have cake...I promise. Ye...I hurt myself making that cake it is legit my blood and sweat)
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:32 am

The bell at the door rung indicating someone was walking in. It was indeed him again, Merrik. After feeling as if he was done sight seeing after the refueling of his h2 hummer, he was once again in desperate search for trouble. As he walked in he flipped his bangs making most if not everyone look crazily at him. He didn't give a damn, never did so why start now? He ran up to his "best friends" table and scooched in beside Nyx already in auto flirt mode. "Wassup" he started.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:09 am

After sitting quietly for awhile, in attempting to get up from her seat while covering her nose and mouth she spilled her glass of water that she left untouched since the waiter brought it. She immedietly sees the employee rush to her aid to appear before her as the perfect gentlemen but at the moment she could careless for the wrong smell, sound, sight, touch, or taste would turn her on for the night promising nothing but regret in the morning. She rushed out of the store door digging frantically in her purse for blood but it wasnt stocked like she usually had it, it was probably that greedy Merrik she mumbled. She then, being forced out into the character she wasnt proud to be seen of at all especially at her class/rank. She was forced to hunt down the dark alley beside the coffe shop atleast hoping to find a small rat that would atleast hold her off until she had to run home and replenish her needs. Stumbling in self inflicted weakness from holding back the true nature of the inner beast within she clumsily hunted for any sign of any animal life. Nothing, not even a bug. She fell on the ground moaning in hunger as if she were a straving child trying to hold back her instincts to go berserk.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:56 am

after seeing meline run out in a rush luna got a look on her face that said she knew what was going on she then got up and said "im sorry i just remembered i have to make a call to some one" and she walked out of the shop once out luna startet to look for meline and noticed her a little longer down the road and ran up to her and asked "need help to find a criminal?" and gave off a smile
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:18 am

Nyx stole another scoop of icecream when she saw Merrik walking into the shop. Luna could live without it...Nyx paid for it anyway.
Merrik was seated right next to her, their sides almost touching.She squinted her eyes when he said 'wassup' and put the spoon back into the bowl, the icecream untouched.
"Ohhhhh yesss, it's on" she thought. Her hand slipped under the table, her fingers feeling up the fabric of Merrik's trousers. She leaned close to his ear and whispered in a saltry tone very, very slowly "my di*k"
The inner Nyx was rolling on the floor with tears in her eyes by now.
She noticed Meline leaving the café, quickly followed by Luna
"She'll be fine" she noted to herself.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 am

With Merrik now sitting at the table with him and Nyx he began to feel uncomfortable, after everything that has happened between them. Merrik seemed so calm, was this to taunt him? Or could there be a side of him who wishes to end this conflict that he and Apollo have. Either way it didn't sit right with Apollo. But the look on Nyx's face, she felt calm and relaxed around him, so he couldn't be all that bad... But that doesn't mean the Apollo is willing to 'bury the hatchet' just yet. So Apollo just sat back into his chair and kept watch of Merrik out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:30 am

Merrik then began to go on steal some of nyx ice cream and calmly tell the story and got up to see Meline walking out the store. His eyes continued to travel to the far right corner, following Meline until she was out of sight. He pretended to not to even notice and continue to hear never ending threats of death from nyx about touching her ice cream. It was a waste, he couldn't eat it anyway cause it would probably kill him. He then laughed as he heard nyx threatening him with the most unappealing thing in the world. He could careless. He glanced at the uneasy looking Apollo staring right at him. "Why so tense molly face?" He then through ice cream in Apollo's face hoping for some kind of positive reaction. Nyx was choking him now but he couldn't help his laughing that is until he heard the loud crash of garbage cans outside the door. He darted out side and let his hearing guide him through the night to the dark ally. He then made his way over to find Meline or the "True" Meline standing before him looking as if shed experienced a reincarnation of someone completely different, someone completely evil. ".....Meline..... You don't look so good" He tested seeing if she was herself...
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:25 am

when luna heard merrik speak she turned her head and looke at merrik with eyes that simply said 'fuck off' she then turned back around and placed her hand on meline's back trying to help her stay her self and then said "dont let it take control... i know that im probely not the person you want to hear this from but just from watching you i can see that you are better then that hunger"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:33 am

Apollo followed the others out of the Cafe, something must have been out there that was extremely intriguing, otherwise why would everyone be interested. As Apollo stepped from the Cafe into the open air again he was met by breeze that blew open the jacket he always wore, it was his trademark outfit, he took each of the two flaps and buttoned them together to stop them flapping about in the breeze causing a distraction for me. Once the annoyance of the coat was dealt with he moved to the ally in which Merrik had just gone down, Apollo was pleased as he arrived just to hear Lena telling Merrik to 'fuck off', this caused Apollo to gain a beaming smile. Now Meline caught Apollo's attention, the smile melted from his face and was replaced with a serious counterpart. "Is everything okay?" Apollo said form the back of the group. "Anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:40 am

as luna heard Apollos question she asked "how fast do you think you can find a criminal human? meline need blood and fast other wise i think she will go into a blood rage" luna then looked at Apollo with a conserned face and then saw the surprised look on Apollos face she then smirked a Little and said "i know this is something lena might never ask but to tell you the truth we do share sometings with our personalitys and letting a innocent human die is not one of them... oh an ice cream" she then gave off a smile but it soon turned into a sad face for some reason
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:57 am

Apollo nodded "Speed is my speciality." That being said Apollo sprinted away in search for the low life criminals that stork the streets off this town, to the human, and even the entrained supernatural eye, it would have appeared that Apollo just vanished. Using his speed he scaled the buildings and took to the roof tops, scanning all the allies and streets he past in look for a human that people weren't going to miss. This wasn't going to be as easy as just picking a random human, as most of them nowadays moved in groups or 'gangs' and the criminals now called themselves, the had learnt that is most cases there is safety in numbers. This meant that Apollo wasn't able to pick off one of these members as it could trigger an alarm within the group causing unwanted attention to be brought to the town causing more trouble for Apollo and his friends.

A few minuets past, Apollo was beginning to worry about the time he had left before Meline went on a 'blood rampage', but as if his life was some story or film... he stumbled upon a low life mugger down a dark ally hidden behind a dumpster. He just pulled a knife on a pregnant woman demanding all of her belongings. 'Perfect.' In a flash Apollo leapt to the ally below and 'appeared' behind the unsuspecting mugger. "You know, you really shouldn't be trying to threaten people with that toothpick you call a knife." The mugger now startled turned to face Apollo. "Take your things and go." Apollo spoke to the woman who stood in shock of her 'saviour', she quickly picked up her belonging and left. Next the mugger struck, his rage and inexperience with a weapon are him easy to counter and disarm. With the knife now removed from the attacker, Apollo struck him with a hard strike to the temple, causing him to fall unconscious. Apollo picked up the lifeless body and hauled it over his shoulder and once again took to the rooftops.

It only took a couple of seconds for Apollo to return to ally where Lena, Meline and Merrik stood. "is this okay, I didn't kill him incase she needed the blood to be pumping or as fresh as it could be." He placed the man in front of Meline and stepped back to stand just behind Lena.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 am

Nyx noticed everyone leaving. "Maybe she won't" she thought. She looked at the glass of water sitting infront of her.She took it in one hand and spilled its contents in a nearby vase.
Blood wasn't difficult, she learned all about it 3 years ago in biology class, her teacher hated her for her infinite questions. And while Apollo was gone searching for some low-life maggot to hunt down she could maybe help Meline sustain with some 300 ml of "synthetic" blood.
If Hitler could make synthetic oil, she could make some blood.
She touched the rim of the glass, her eyes fixed on the yellow tablecloth, and soon enough a red liquid was dancing on the sides and quickly filling the container. She sniffed it and winced "Too little iron"
She took it up and was about to walk out the door when she heard Apollo approaching the group, signaling he's already beat her to appeasing Meline's hunger. She stopped in her tracks , turned around, walked over to the bathroom, closed the door behind her not to disturb any workers and spilled the blood in the sink.She sighed, now no one was going to find out where her first attempt at reacreating blood went to.
Nyx left the cup in the bathroom and hurried back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Sylver

Sylver

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:27 am

Sylver( he liked that name better than Nero. Nero was a failure) roamed the streets of New York looking for a daily dose of entertainment .
He was chewing on his strawberry flavored gum when he noticed a grim looking café. Not expecting much he crossed the street and pushed the door of "sad"café. He grunted when he heard the noise of the bell above the door, announcing the arrival of yet another caffeine addict. Sylver walked in, his eyes rammaging the few tables until he noticed a girl in her late teens, seated in the corner and doodling on a napkin. A smile was plastered on his face as he approached her.
"hello, mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Cafe-
Jump to: