Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b

Go down 
+2
Merrik
Sakura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 am

luna stayed silent for a while but then all of a sudden she yelled in the microphone "THAT IDIOT!!!" and the sound of a lot of trees freezing and shattering all around in a few seconds her became really clear after another moment of silence came and then a loud luna exhaling slowly "that goddamm idiot came onto me and was trying to get me to explaing some of the thing that i have done that im not too proud of all at the same time... and he is still one of those stupid young vampires that believe they can take on the world alone... soo how was your day" luna said with an angry voice
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:01 am

Nyx moved the phone away from her ear and winced. She could feel the freezing air seeping through the speaker. To make Luna uncomfortable, is to have something to brag about.
She sighed.
"Luna" she began " there's a map icon on your phone menu that enables you to figures out your location. I've saved some places in case of emergency, you should be able to access directions to the police station." she remained silent for a second, Luna was probably puzzled.
Nyx took out her pen and started drawing on a nearby napkin as she explained how smartphones and GPS functionned, it took a while, but luna was finally beginning to grasp the marvel of the little device she held to her ear.
" Meline and I are at THAT café. Once you get here we can talk about what happened in the mansion. I'll buy you icecream" she emphasized 'that' mostly because... It was her thing.
She also just bribed her friend into calming down.
You needn't know anything further about that.
The two girls discussed a bit further before Nyx finally ended the conversation.
"à bientôt" she said before pressing the red button on the screen.
She looked at the napkin to realize that she drew multiple coffee mugs, male genitals and cheese. She even practiced her hiragana on the upper left corner .
She laughed and hid the napkin in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:24 am

Apollo was walking through the town when he passed the shop where Nyx was standing on he smiled at her and walked in, "Hey, sorry about earlier... I was a little over protective." He went and sat in a near by chair and silently listened to the smooth jazz that was playing in the back ground. After a couple of seconds he opened his eyes and looked to Nyx to see a slight look of worry on her face. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:30 am

Nyx stared at Apollo and pursed her lips. She's only seen him bothered and restless, she wished not to contribute any further to his misery, but she had no choice but to tell him.
And so she did.
She told him all about her hypothesus concerning what happened in the mansion and about the whereabouts of Luna " she's lost somewhere in a forest. Apparently, Merrik did something that upset her enough to turn everything around her to ice. I gave her directions, but since I' m not as fast as i should be i couldn't go out there to look for her."
She stopped momentarily to let it sink in. Apollo's face went through a compilation of confused, angry and worried face expressions so fast so vast that Nyx thought his brain was drowning in its own fluids.
He was going to go berserk in 3, 2_
"don't" she warned very slowly. She reached over the table and squeezed his hand to make sure he was paying attention to what she had to say. "Don't get angry. Don't pick a fight. It's unecessary. She's ok, I was just on the phone with her".
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:36 am

with a moody face and in the middle of putting the phone back between her breasts luna came in the door while saying "i hope my ice cream is ready" she then looked at the three sitting at the table and let out "you never said that the cheesey lycian also was here" luna then just stood there trying to figure out why he had that worried look on his face
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 pm

"Cheesy Lycain?" Apollo stood, facing Lena, so many different emotions filling his body... anger, worry, happy, sad... then he just pauses and gives out one small chuckle... "if that's what I get fer caring... and just so you know" he gestured towards Nyx "even she was a little worried about you." Apollo moved to the main door and left the building. He walked slowly up the street, just trying to calm himself down... Once half way up the street he paused, realising that he over reacted and shouldn't have blown up like than, but he continued to walk as he figured that she probably would have wanted to see him after that little explosion... so he continued to walk, slowly strolling.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 am

luna looks over at nyx and asks "is he a friends of lena's" as nyx nods in a yes luna then gets out of the door as fast as she came in and sees Apollo a Little bit longer of the street and yells "hey wait up... let me try to explaing" she then runs up to him and says "i take it your are a friend of lena's..." she then notices the confused look on Apollos face from her way of speaking about her self and lena and then says "why dont you come back inside with me so i can explaing everything lena forgot to tell you about us..." luna then turns around and startet to walk back to the cafe she then turns her head and says "oh yea i almost forgot... im luna nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:34 am

Apollo looked at Lena, or Luna... He could tell this was going to be something that was going to confuse him in a long run. Seeing the look on her face that showed that she did care, even if it was a little. So he nodded and began to follow her back to the Cafe. As they walked back Apollo found it hard to take his eyes off Lena... I mean Luna, she seemed like the same girl he met at the lake, but there was something else about her that was different... she seemed... feisty.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:06 am

as luna and apollo came in the door luna then went over to sit besides nyx she then face desked the table and said to nyx "go get my strawberry ice cream... i have to think about how im gonna explain this to apollo" luna then just kept her head on the table looked over to one side and noticed the pen on the table and took a napkin and startet to draw without looking at the napkin
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Nyx laughed then called for the waiter and asked for strawberry icecream.
"She turned over to Luna and said " Sorry, I've got nothing in mind for you. I lack the motivation to think"
She stared at the artwork on the napkin in process and wondered what Merrik was doing.
"Luna, what happened after you called me in the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:09 am

still with her head on the table luna said "he threw my phone out of the window i jumped after it mostly i because i think lena would get angry with me if i dittent while i was doing that merrik went to get his car apparently and asked me to get in so i did" luna then whispered to nyx "it is a really nice car by the way" she then continued "and then he just kept driveing around in circles... apparently he thinks i dont have any sense of direction... that idiot" luna then looked over at the white haired vampire and said "wait havent i seen you somewere before?" and she then again placed her head on the table
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:27 am

Apollo sat, watching Lena drawing on the napkin and listening to her tell them what happened. He gave her his full attention, but as the story went on and on he found it harder and harder not to get up and go find Merrik. "What is Merrik's interest with you?" He sat back into the chair, looking up to the fan above his head and watched it spin. So many thoughts going through his head, too many for him to focus. So he just tried to ignore them for now, he knew that if he allowed them to get the better of him then he was going to do something irrational. "So, continue... Did anything else happen?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:39 am

luna sat up and looked at apollo and said "well like any other young horny vampire i think you can guess what he tryied... but on the other hand i also learned that he is a bit crazy mostly after he stabbed him self with an ice knife" luna then stopped a bit to think "oh yea and i left after that" she then looked at apollo with a grin on her face "and that is what i call a good day"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:42 am

Apollo leant forwards and look Lena in the eye... "He tried... what?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:47 am

"now now down boy... nothing happend" luna then got the look on her face that some pepole get when they just figure something out and asks with a loud and happy voice "are you lena's boyfriend? and here i tought that lena was to shy to get one"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 am

Apollo blushed and sat back in his chair. "Well... ummm..." Apollo became silent. He looked around the room, trying not to make eye contact with anyone. "I care about her," Apollo said quietly from the back of his chair "but nothing official... I guess"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 am

"ohh i see and now that im in charge it must be really confusing for you" luna then placed her elbows on the table and her hands under her chin and smiled with a look in her eyes that simply said that she was having fun "soo tell me how did the two of you meet... let me guess it was somewere silent with not so many to non people around"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:28 am

Apollo, trying to wrap his head around about what is happening just begins to explain. "We met at a lake, and you're right there weren't many people there... at least not at first." Apollo fell silent again. This was all too confusing for him. Was there really no memory of any of this? They may be different people but they are still in the same body, surly they share some things... Apollo sat forward and placed his four head on the table inform of him "This is weird and confusing..."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 am

"if i had a dollar for everytime i had heard that... then i would have 4 dollars now" luna then laughed a bit and now finally looked at her drawing it was done it was a snowflake that filled the whole piece of (i have forgotten the name of it) and in the middle of it on one side there was written lena and right under it there was a heart and two swords behind the heart on the other half there was written luna and underneath there was two sword with a heart behind luna then ripped the piece of (still cant remember the name) in half so lena and lunas side was evenly split she then show it to apollo and said "this is me and lenas situation right now... lets see how smart you are" after saying that luna got a bit of a smile on her face with some serious eyes
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:02 am

Apollo picked up the two pieces of the 'napkin' and examined the images. Lena with the heart in front of the swords and Luna with the swords in front of the heart. Once thinking it through he looked up to Luna and spoke, "Okay, lets see if I get this. Lena and Luna are two souls in the same body, Lena puts emotion and love first, she's a sensitive person who tries to avoid conflict. While Luna is a head strong girl, isn't afraid of a fight and will gladly put her self in danger? Correct me in I'm wrong or haven't fully understood." He looked into Luna's eyes and smiled a half smile, giving the sense that he is trying.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 am

"well you had most of it right except that we are not two souls in one body we are two half's of the same soul" luna then just sat there smiling
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:12 am

Apollo placed the napkin back down on the table, slightly seperate and then brought the pieces together, once again completing the image. "Oh right, okay. I think I got it now." he looked up to Luna and smiled. "So, you're the risk taker?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:17 am

"something like that apparently i got the outgoing part... so how about you what did you do to get lena's attention i must have been hard or it was something very special" luna then turned to nyx and said "can you answer this how come im suddently walking around with a phone... without pockets"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:21 am

Apollo giggled, "It wasn't really I got her attention..." He began to speak "we just kind of mucked around and had fun." Apollo smiled from the memory then drew his attention also to Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:53 am

when Luna and Apollo turned their attention towards Nyx she was confused for a bit.
"oh" She pushed her glasses back to their original position. "I showed you that trick, it's in case you have no pockets. You can also put anything that doesn't melt there. Try putting a pen, it feels quite refreshing"
She looked around then stared deep into Apollo's eyes "Let me be brief: Luna and Lena are 2 sides of the same coin. Luna's the masochist. Lena believes in world peace. They're both ladies in the street and freaks in bed" She pulled back and put her hands palms down on the table "I rest my case".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Cafe-
Jump to: