Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b

Go down 
+2
Merrik
Sakura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Apollo

Apollo

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:40 pm

"Keep yourself on edge." Apollo hung up before Lena had chance to answer. He knew that if he kept her talking for too long Merrik would catch on.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:45 pm

luna removes the phone from her ear she then looked at the phone and said "well that was wierd" after that she somehow got into her contact list and found nyx she then decided to give her a call
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:12 am

"hm?" Nyx nodded at Meline in apology and fetched out her phone, her eyes yet again blinded by the "pinkness" of it. It was Lena. But Lena never called her, not even in urgent times. She picked up and said quickly" Quick and efficient: Lena or Luna? Where are you? What are you doing?Do you want icecream?Specify". She sat there, waiting for a reply.
(the waiter? Pff let Meline handle him, she handles people, and non-people)
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:24 am

Luna stays silent for a little while thinking about her anwser and then says " luna, at a mansion with the emo night walker, trying to figure out about how these phones work, ill have a strawberry ice cream with some ice coffe and you are paying for knocking me out in the park" luna then just stood there wating for nyx's anwser then luna looked at merrik and said "waow that is pretty was it your mothers"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:48 am

Nyx grinned " hey there, sexy. Merrik, using you to get to Apollo, stabbed lena, looked painful. He's interesting. Oh, he doesn't like coffee, say hi for me. And the icecream is my way of apologizing".
And this is when people would normally look at her quizzically, if there were any around, which there aren't, blame the economy and domestic coffee machines.
Nyx and her friends(especially Luna) talk about multiple parallel subjects at once. To others, it sounds like a kid with disturbing fetishes that include awkward icecream play with emo children. Neat.
There was a moment of silence before she added" let me say hi".
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:44 am

After being handed the phone he checked the caller ID to find Nyx on the line. He stared at her contact pictures saved into Luna's phone and mumbled ".....an interesting girl she is....." at the unexpected pose. He then answered in a half annoyed yet trying to be flirty tone. "Well, well, well look who couldn't last a moment without hearing my voice."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 am

Nyx chuckled "oh sweetheart" she was pulling off the sexiest voice she could manage in a coffee shop " you set my dead heart into motion" she paused and crossed her legs, swinging her foot to the side, the heel of her shoe slightly bumping againt the leg of the wooden table. "maybe something else as well" she stifled a laugh and pretended to sigh audibly " I can't wait to see you again, Merrik". She moved the phone away from her ear to calm down and catch her breath, her eyes tearing up from the internal fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 am

He hung up the phone and tossed it out the window towards where Apollo was hiding. He glanced out the window and calmly said loud enough so Apollo could hear him "You comin scooby?" silence filled the air. "You don't have to stay quiet any longer, you suck at it. The forest haven't ever been this noisy until now so show yourself." Nothing... He signed and went back downstairs to a door that anyone wouldn't have noticed the first time around upon entering the mansion. It blended in with the shadows that were dancing around the wall. He went inside the dark bunker and flicked on a light that reveled a garage. He had went towards a red Hummer H2 and cranked it up with the key that was already found in the ignition. He sat there waiting for the wandering lycan to join him.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 pm

As the phone flew out the window luna looked out the hole in the window and spottet apollo and said "hey look its the cheeasy lycian" she then turned around to look for merrik but he was gone luna then stepped back a little and startet to run twoards the window when she was about half a meter away she jumped and shatteret the rest of the window in the process then with out moving her hands or arms or making an effort she startet to form a ramp of ice that she could slide down from until she reaced the place where the phone landed and she walked over to pick it up saying to her self "better take this with me or lena might get angry at me"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:41 pm

He sits in the car playing with his windows out of boredom then final opens the garage with a button found in the arm rest. He then directs his attention to the mini screen above the radio in which people would use to see when in reverse. Instead of the screen showing him what was behind the vehicle it reveled different parts of around the house in which he had finally convinced Meline to allow him to install. He kept flicking through the different cameras until he found one with Luna in it. He saw here look at the ground then stared intently as she bent over to pick up the item. He assumed it was her phone and changed the screen quickly before he had one of those "Typical teenage boy" thoughts. He scrolled through until he had found Apollo's hiding spot. He studied the lycans reaction and could see he was relieved that the girl was of no harm but was cautious of his surroundings for he wasn't on his own turf and Merrik was now no longer in his sight. Merrik wasn't thinking about Apollo at all at the moment. He could careless about the pointless war Apollo thought there was between them. Though he had to admit it was funny seeing how far the lycan was taking this. He then flashed the headlights on and off twice to get Luna's attention at an angle Apollo couldn't see. He knew as soon as she made her way to the truck Apollo would follow but it at least gave him time to make it out of his house before the lycan really pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:21 pm

after luna had found her phone she noticed the lights blinking from the car and said to her self "oh a car... what dont that guy have" she then walked over to his car and and got in "soo where are we going now" she asked while putting her phone down between her breasts again she then noticed the look from the teenage vampire and went "what i dont have any pockets"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Apollo hoped down from the tree and walked over to a vantage point where he could see Lena sitting next to Merrik. From where he was sitting, it looked like Lena was playing with her breasts... "what is she doing?" Apollo whispered to himself. Then an idea struck him! Nyx! "She'll know what's going on!" He once again pulls out a phone and texts Nyx 'Hey! Where are you?'
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:11 pm

He smirked and replied "You don't see me complainin" He then returned his focus to the wheel and slowly drove his way out of the tight garage door. They had to drive a few bumpy terrains before they would once again be reunited with the main road. He couldn't help but look at her as he anticipated another bump from a fallen log. Though the sight was soothing it wasn't what he had had in mind. It would've been better if Nyx was in his passenger seat. Not realizing it he spoke the last bit of his thought aloud "I can deal." and continued driving thought the thickets of eternal forest.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:13 pm

luna looked over at merrik and said "what do you mean?" she then began to think about it but the only thing that came to mind was poker but that dittent make any sense why would he talk about that-
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:14 pm

luna looked over at merrik and said "what do you mean?" she then began to think about it but the only thing that came to mind was poker but that dittent make any sense why would he talk about that-
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:46 pm

After what felt like forever they were still lost in the mist of the woods it had definitely taken way less time to enter but this time he purposely took a longer route. He looked at Lena who now appeared as a three year old just being introduced to the world for the first time without all the questions. He then was forced to start out a conversation. "So you and Lena are two different people are you not?" She turned and nodded. He was able to see from the corner of his peripheral. "So tell me, is Luna like?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:56 pm

luna giggled a little and said "you must still have us confused a little im luna the other one is lena" luna then had a short break to think about her anwser and said "out form what i have been told lena is a very shy girl with her emotions out of control... as in she cant control them at all" luna then got a bit of a sad face but continued "poor child the thing about is that our powers are directly linked with our emotions and seeing that lena dont have control over her emotions she dont have control over her powers it must be tough for her" luna then shaked her head a bit trying not to think to much about it "but i have been told that she is a very loving person and no matter who you are or what you have done if you are hurt she will help you unless you have made her angry... never make lena angry i have only seen what had happen every time after she got angry... and i must say it scares me that we can be that strong" luna then got a wierd look on her face as if she remembered something that she dittent want to remember she then looked out the window and remained silent
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Nyx sighed. She was getting too many calls for her anti-social status. But then, she was never useful " hey there chucks. I'm too far away to know exactly what happens but, I can guess.. It might help.
So, A) Merrik is using the memory holes to usurp Luna into taking him in, just to piss you off some more. B) he just really wants me. C) he's attracting attention for some cause or another. He's ignoring Meline's calls. I hardly thinks this is about revenge anymore but don't worry about luna. She's stronger than you. Anyway be ready for anything." she stayed silent for a moment" where do i need to be ?"
She looked over at Meline, who displayed no anxiety or discomfort. It made Nyx troubled. And Nyx is almost never troubled. Meline probably doesn't have a clue either. She sighed " No fun" . She pulled out a few pieces of mint candy, slid one across the table over to Meline and popped the other in her mouth.she pouted and rested her cheek on the palm of her hand,deliberately sucking on the treat.
(guys. Why. It's 2am. 2-A-M.-2am unknown kpop song in the background for extra drama)
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:55 am

Apollo listened to what Nyx had to say... then realised how stupid he had been. He knew Lena was stronger than he let on, he looked to where they sat in the car, gave a little smile and stood up. The best thing for him to do was to leave, and so that's what he did. Turning his back on the car he slowly made his was back towards the town, maybe there was something going on there to occupie his mind.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:53 pm

luna just remembered something and looked over at merrik and asked "i just remembered i never got your name" luna then lookes over at merrik with hopes in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Driving down the dark ally wasn't going to last for ever. They had been driving so long any way that the truck was almost on "E". Merrik was forced to pull over. The pitch black night greeted them from both the trucks hood and rear while the forest, which perfectly hid all of what was beyond the forest from the outside, blocked any signs of civilization on both sides of the road. Merrik stared at the gas gauge as if it would refill itself if he stared long enough. After awhile he felt Luna turn her head from his direction to her window but her view only lasted for about 2 seconds because now Merrik shocked her by surprisingly responding to her question. "......Merrik........That is my name..." He turned to look her in her eyes and was forced to look into them for real for the first time. The moons light glistened off of her pupils giving them somewhat of an enchanted glow. He felt himself staring then turned to look outside his own window. He still felt her eyes prowling down on him as if he was expected to tell his life story. He turned once more to be welcomed into her eyes and without thinking he gently placed his hand on her lap. It wasn't what he had expected. Having been used to doing this to his jean-loving guy friends *Which now despise his very existence and wants him dead* his hands were introduced to the pleasuring feeling of her warm soft thighs. He glanced down to see his hands rested just right beneath her skirt. He didn't give a damn though. He returned his focus to her eyes and asked "What was it that you remembered?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:19 am

luna looked over at merrike and said with a more Cold voice and her yellow heys staring what seemed like into his soul "here is a tip about how to pick up girls... dont ask about Things they dont wonna remember" she then grabed his hand and removed it from her lab and with her other free hand she made a battle knife out of ice appear "so why dont you just drive us to your White haired friend... and dont worry i wont hurt her" she said making a clear statement
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:56 am

He then in surprise directed his eyes to the wheel glancing at the empty gas gauge. The girl that had just been happy and cheery around him completely changed once more. He sat in astonishment then out of the blue chuckled to himself. He then found himself laughing aloud and what seemed like a small joke-ish type laugh changed into the ones of a true lunatic. He sat there in the car laughing for no apparent reason feeling her now actually somewhat feel afraid of being around him. He continued on for a while then stopped once he realize he was laughing at nothing and there wasnt anything hilarious anymore. The two bold killers sitting in the car unable to do anything but intimate one another with a glance. He took her knife and stabbed himself in the chest and replied. "Do you real;ly think.... Im afraid of you doll?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:04 am

luna looked over at him and startet to laugh in her cold voice and said "you young vampires are just too fun you think you are the strongest in the world and cant be die just because you dont age... but have you ever wondered what price that undying detail comes at" luna then opens the door and walks away
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:17 am

(*slow clapping* that sass.....)
Nyx looked around the shop. The dull paint and old furniture made her squint. She slowly exhaled through her nose and fetched out her phone. She looked at the picture of lena with pasta hanging out of her mouth before dialing the number on the screen. The phone rang, once, twice, three times.
When the recipient picked up she could hear the rustling of the trees and the crackling of dead branches and stiff fallen leaves as someone, presumably Luna, took wide and swift steps. She could barely hear Luna breathing through the tiny microphone, the rhythm was slow.
Never trust the situation in which a person is at ease while walking in a forest.
Even if it's Luna.
"explain" Nyx said in a commanding voice.
'Explain 'was her indirect way of asking if a person needed help, but she had already established that something had happened in the mansion, Merrik had said or done-most likely both- something he shouldn't have that upset Luna enough to turn her back on any form of alliance between them into the forest, most likely rendering her lost.
'i hope she runs into Apollo soon' she thought as she waited for Luna's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b   You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You know that coffee shop you always pass on your way to your house? I heard its pretty good ^^b
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Cafe-
Jump to: