Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

A break from everything - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:33 am

lena looks at apollo still with some tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips and says "thank you" she then looks around a little and she cant seem to find her ice cream and then asks "where is my ice cream" with a serching look on her face
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 am

Nyx hands over lena's icecream to her "you almost dropped it"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:48 am

lena gets up takes her ice cream and gives nyx a hug while saying "thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you" she then found a good place to sit and began to lick her ice cream
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Apollo watched Lena and Nyx and smiles. "Now for other important matters at hand." Apollo turned to the lake and lifted two balls of water from the lake, with a flick of his wrist, set them over Lena and Nyx soaking them. "Now that's revenge for you two making me blush" He stood with his arms folded and with a smug smile on his face, and a sense of achievement.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:22 am

Nyx hugged lena back and waited for her to let go. She heard apollo say something about important matters and for some reason her hair stood on end. Suddenly she felt a weight on her head then some warm liquid was covering her. she screamed then stood up and looked apollo in desperation "meeeerp! Water?!". She shook her head and some water droplets hit apollo. She laughed"mutual destruction"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 am

as the water hit lena she led out a loud "YAAAHHHHHHH" from the surprise of the water she then looked around and saw apollo with a smug smile on his face lena then got a moody look on her face she then said to nyx "ill be right back" after that she sprinted towards apollo and when she was about close enough she jumped at apollo so he fell down on his back and and lena landed on his stomach with her legs on both of his sides so he dittent get hurt
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:00 am

Nyx stared at lena as she glomped Apollo.
Well, time for some teasing
"Lena, you're such a lewd lady" she screamed, faking a surprised look
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Apollo looked up at Lena, who was now sitting on his stomach, "well... I wasn't expecting that" he giggle to himself. With another flick of his wrist another two balls of water went hurdling towards Lena and Nyx. "Hehe take that!"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:42 pm

As the water came close to lena she turned her head a bit to lool at it when she got her eyes on it it froze and just as she was about to make it fly back she heard the comment nyx came with and lost her concentration and blshed so her ice ball hit her head after wards she placed her hands on the back of her head and turned to look at nyx and said with a very read face "what do you mean by that"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Nyx was laughing so hard she didn't see the second ball of water and only realised she was the victim of an assault after a second wave (eheh punpunpun) had made her all squishy and damp . She lay there momentarily and grumbled"im not having any of this!" she stood up and clapped her hands"taste my sugar!" she screamed cheerfully and in a second 2 balls of lemon icecream fell on apollo and lena's heads . Nyx cringed "maybe not so sugary"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:11 am

Apollo looked over to Nyx then up to Lena, "so... who's blushing now" he giggled. Trying to wriggle his way out from under Lena.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:14 pm

(omg, people can actually get busy with real life, that is queer..)
"Dude" Nyx started "I think she got immobilized or something. You know how cute people in anime get so embarassed they boil and eventually turn into stone? Ye, like that"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:43 am

after nyx had finished her sentence lena quickly jumped away from apollo but with both of her knees on the ground as she sat down on apollos side and anwsered him im a embarrassed panich voice still with her face all red "that is not exatly fair with that remark nyx came with" lena said while looking at the ground lena then began to remove the icecream from her hair the best she was able to with a bit of it falling on apollo after that she turned her back to nyx and placed her hands about 20 cm appart and a white glow began to form between them
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:53 am

Having watched the lycans play in the water, Merrik sat in a tree on the other side of the lake studying the lycans. His eyes narrowed down to the male. "So that is the famous Apollo hmm?... " he thought to himself. "........He doesn't appear to be anything special...." he continued to observe his future victims and took a glance at Apollo's lady friends. Neither of them looking like the lycan type, weaklings. He continued to think to himself "Neither of them didn't even notice me I see.... how disappointing...."he stares now at Apollo. "I wonder is what they say about a lycans hearing true....." He sat up to get a look at the lycans without making a sound. He the partially parts his lips and let's off a soft whistle so soft he couldn't hear it himself. He knew he was actually whistling due to the wind gently flowing between his top and bottom lip. His heart pounds rapidly as excitedly observes his prey seeing what their initial reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 am

just as lenas little sceam was about done she just maneged to hear a small whistle and startet to look in the direction where the sound came from until she noticed a shadow sitting in a tree over at the other side of the leg she then startet to sniff the wind and to her luck the wind was just in the right direction she then said to the other two in a playish voice "aww a vampire in a tree do you think he wants some ice cream?" lena said and got a wondering look on her face
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:20 am

He smiles in amazement and jumps off the tree he was sitting on. Walking towards the lake he stops at the edge and looks out to the other side to the three lycan. Unable to over her hearing he this time whispers in the softest voice "Hi I'm Merrik. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:30 am

Nyx gasps "hi!" she says way too cheerfully. She runs over to Merrik and shakes his hand "hi Merrik! Im Nyx! You can mostly call me whatever u want as long as it's not offensive. Do you want ice cream? Im sure you do. Vanilla, chocolate, coffee? Statistically people prefer vanilla but then you're... Not exactly normal. By the way you look good"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:09 pm

"Well well well what an energetic person you are ^^" he kneels then gentle takes the young ladies hand, kisses it, and looks into her eyes. "May I call you my special girl ^^" he winks.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Nyx inched closer to his face until their noses nearly touched and said in a husky voice"Do you have what it takes to keep me satisfied?". She backed away, gigling, and a light blush covered her cheeks."so, I take it you prefer co
ffee?"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:46 pm

With a smirk Merrik replies, "I guess we'll just have to see oh and sorry I will have to pass down the offer. Im more than sure that stuff will kill me." feeling comfortable around this pack of lycans, he removes his hood and continues to make conversation with the ladies occasionally looking up to take a glimpse of Apollo as if he were expecting the lycan to try and kill him at any given moment. "So Nyx is it, do mind telling me exactly how many lycans in the world are there?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Nyx sits down on the grass "I'll make this easy on you: never ask me anything about lycans or vampires. I don't know any other than these 2 goodballs. I don't even what I look like in lycan form, I could have rainbow furr or look like a chihuahua for all I know". She glanced at Apollo "don't worry even if he tries he can't kill you right now"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Stands beside her. "How unfortunate. May i ask why he can not?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Lena looks at merrik and says "coz i wont let the two of you fight" after saying that lena gives off a innocent smile
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Apollo's eyes locked onto this new Vampire, Merrik, he rapidly gets himself to his feet. Glaring into the eyes of Merrik he could see there was no good intent, so Apollo took a few steps forward placing himself between Merrik and Lena. "What do you want here?" Apollo's eyes never left Merrik, any slight movement in the wrong way and Apollo would be ready to defend.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:23 pm

"Look who finally decided to say hello" The wind howls forcing Merrik's hair to blind his eye momentarily. with a sway of his hand across his face, the issue was easily fixed. "So your the Apollo ive been hearing about is that correct?" His eyes also locked into the lycan before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: