Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

A break from everything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:22 am

as lena watches the sky she remembers when apollo swept lena down on the ground and the fact that he taget her on her chest. her face gets all red and she asks the last time you tagget me did you tutch my..." her face gets more red and she turns around to look at apollo too her surprise he is looking at her and while laying down she jumps a little bit back getting all shy again
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:39 am

Apollo chuckles to himself, "Don't worry, I didn't touch your breasts. I placed my hand just above them, I wouldn't invade your personal space like that unless given permission or if it was needed." He looks back up at the sky allowing Lena to relax.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:08 am

the lena calms down then she tilts her head a little bit and asks "what do you mean by if needed"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Apollo sits up, "Say if I needed to push you and my hand went on your breasts, I mean like that." He smiles and looks down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:40 pm

"oh like that" lena replyes and gives off a bright smile she then notices apollos position pokes his cheek and asks "why do you look so sad... have i done anything wrong?" while she gets a cute but sad face with pupppy eyes
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:03 am

Apollo looks up at Lena, "oh no you haven't done anything wrong. I was just thinking that I've never really taken the time to enjoy the company of someone else before. I like it." Apollo smiles at the girl and places his hand on the girls shoulder.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:43 pm

as the apollo places his hand on lena's shoulder she gets this wery (and yes that w is on purpse) bright cute smile on her face and says "thank god..." then she thinks a bit "why did i just thank god, i dont even belive in that old fart" and as she thinks more about it she ends up confusing her self so she ends up with a very confused look on her face
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Lucarik had continued sitting, but fell silent. He listened to a conversation. Two people who he hadn't recognized. They intrigued him, but not enough to approach. He stayed hidden, and listened some more, hoping he wouldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:05 am

Apollo sees the confusion of Lena's face, he smiles from the fact that she was just smiling. His face snaps into a serious glare, he senses there is someone else near. With his ear cocked he listens for any sign of where they might be.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:23 am

as lena sees apollos sudden change in his face she gets a little scared and hides behind him and asks "what is it, what do you see" as she starts looking around while still hiding
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:16 am

He closes his eyes focusing all attention on to his hearing. "Not see, smell. I don't know what but there is something near." After hearing nothing Apollo becomes worried, if it was something unsuspecting he would have heard it by now which means what ever this creature is, it is watching them. Apollo opens his eyes and turns to scan the area, focusing now on his sight he looks from tree to tree, bush to bush, shadow to shadow.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Lucarik shrunk back into the shadows. He must have been out of practice, more so than he originally feared. He silently changed into his normal wolf form, and snuck while moving.
I may have to approach them soon, but I would like to observe at least a little bit more... , he thought as his paws gracefully and silently slid across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Apollo decides to stop attempting to find the creature and decides to challenge them. "Who or what ever you are, I kindly ask you to step out." He speaks loudly to where he sensed the creature was, then just stands watching, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Lucarik sighs. He's been found. Nothing to do now but approach.
He quickly hides himself to change into human form again, before calmly stepping out.
I hope this isn't dumb of me...
"Good job", he says, still making his way over."Your senses are quite keen."
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Apollo looks at the man, looking him up and down looking for any sign of a threat, he places one arm back to protect Lena from and long ranged attacks. "What were you doing watching us?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:35 pm

as apollo places his hand in front of lena she hides even more behind him while trying to say "who are you" but it comes out more like a whisper after that she hides her head behind apollo
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Lucarik studied the pair closely. Both Lycans. Both with the potential to be ally or adversary. But he would rather not start a fight. He looks toward the girl.
"calm yourselves. My name is Lucarik",he explained. "I have a nasty habit of eavesdropping. That, and I wanted to make sure that you weren't a threat."
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Apollo relaxes a little but keeps his arm up protecting Lena, "I'm Apollo. How do we know you aren't a threat to us?" his right fist clenches, the water on the lake begins to slowly ripple.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Noble smiled slightly.
"If i had any interest in killing you, i could have easily done it from the shadows. Why reveal myself?", he said. "Besides, I don't like killing people unless I am attacked first."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:42 am

still hiding behind apollo, lena slightly shows her head asking "how long have you been watching us" with a whispering voice right after she said that she hides again
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Lucarik chuckled slightly.
"Well, I've been watching since you two met.Granted, that for the beginning it was unintentional. But I became intrigued."
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Apollo steps forward slightly, his arm still extended protecting Lena. "Intrigued? What do you mean by that?" Apollo stairs Lucarik in the eyes looking for for any sign of a lie.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Lucarik gave another small chuckle.
"Well, it has been a while since I have met a few interesting people." He thought for a while. "And you two seem to have a certain aura."
Lucarik looked at the ground for a short while.
"But I apologize. If you wish me to leave, i shall."
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Apollo looks back at Lena and nods letting her know that he feels it is safe, then lowers his arm. "If you wish to stay you can. It just put me on edge how you were watching us from the shadows. But you have to admit, its anlittle creepy." He hives a jokey smile.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Lucarik smiles.
"Well, yes.", he admits. "But as said before, it is a nasty habit of mine. But it is useful at times."
He retreats back to his seat, and continues relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: