Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

A break from everything - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:36 am

as apollo places his hand on lena's breast her face gets all red she starts to kicking with her legs trying to wiggle her self free and hits apollo lightly on his chest while she kind of starts yelling "let me go you perv" but it comes more out like a raised voise
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:06 pm

As Lena opens her mouth to shout at him Apollo takes opportunity to remove him finger from her mouth. Giggling he says "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to offend you." Once apologizing he gets to his feet, allowing Lena to get up, he offers his hand to assist her getting up. "I hope you won't hold that against me?"
A strong gust to cold wind blows across the lake and on to the bank where they stood, the wind blows Apollo's hair sweeping it further to the side, moving his full body duster coat.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Twig Crack   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:13 am

Orion watches them silently. Until she stepped back to leave, she stepped on a twig, causing it to crack. Of course the young wolf was in her wolf form (on picture). Shocked She stared alert as she cringed, they heard her...
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 am

Apollo turned instantly to face the source of the noise. He scans the trees searching for the source of the noise, thinking to himself 'again?'.
He noticed a wolf hiding in the shadows, he focused all his attention to this wolf. "I see you." He shouted at the wolf, "step forwards and reveal yourself." He knew that in then next few seconds anything could happen, he opened the palm of his hand, the water in the lake responded beginning to slightly ripple. Not enough to attract any attention towards it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Alarmed   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:53 am

Orion walks out of the hiding spot slowly, watching him carefully. Orion approaches him and stands tall, her fur fluffing up in alarm, expecting an attack. She stares at him, hoping he does not attack...
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:07 am

Apollo eyes down the wolf, he was still unsure of this creature so kept a close eye out for any sudden movements that could be an attack. He sniffed the air briefly, they were deferentially a Lycan. Apollo knew that this Lycan could have tricks hidden up their sleeve, so he took up a fighting stance, "If you wish to attack do so now and get it over with, if not show your 'human' form." palm still extended, water still rippling.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:15 am

Orion slowly understands the warning, then turns into her human form. A 13 year old girl with short strawberry-blonde hair replaces the black wolf. She has a raggy brown shirt and ripped up jeans, as if she never had parents. Her silvery-blue eyes with a tint of gold around the pupils stared hard into him, as if she was still a wolf. Apollo notices that she is still a young and curious wolf. He expects her to be weak though... Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:25 am

Apollo looks into the eyes of the young girl, hoping that she is not a threat he lowers his guard, the water calms again. He stairs at her for a while, she reminded him of someone he use to know when he was younger. Snapping out of his daze he holds his arms away from his body showing the young girl that he is unarmed and that she has no reason to worry about him. "I'm Apollo Inferno. Whats your name?" he brings his arms back down to his sides and keeps eye contact with the young girl.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:37 am

Orion stares at him, alert as possible, "Orion." Was her quick response. She doesn't talk often. She looks at the other guy and the girl, then Apollo again. She cringed in pain and closed her eyes, bending over, holding her right side painfully... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:40 am

Apollo could see that she was in pain and took the initiative to run to her aid. Using his incredible speed he darted across the open ground and was standing in front of the girl in a single second. "Are you okay, he placed a hand on her shoulder and knelt down in front of her. concern in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:47 am

She immediately responded to his hand on her shoulder! She shy's away as quick as she could and quickly turned around, staring at him. Still in pain, she growls in fear and anger. Then she notices what she is doing and said, "Uh, sorry, yes, I'm.. ow! ...fine..." She then looks down, and shows him the scar on her side. It was clean, but bleeding and burning now. Orion covered the wound with her shirt again, and sat down and the grass. Eyes still focused on him in hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:18 am

Apollo examined the cut, shocked by the size and depth of it. "Who did this to you?" he asked eyes darting back and froth from the cut to her face. Apollo was hoping her answer would be something silly like she fell or something like that, rather than she was attacked. He looked around desperately trying to find something he could help her with.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:31 am

"Why do you need to know my business??!" Orion yelled at him. Then, she felt sorry and apologized. "I got it in a fight recently. A fight with another wolf. I would know his smell, but never got his name." She replied calmly, starting to feel more comfortable with him around. She glanced around cautiously then caught a scent. She opened her eyes wider and turned around, back facing to Apollo, faced toward the target. She caught human scent!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:32 am

(Add on to last post, "I killed the wolf, but got an ugly scar for payback. Sad ")
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:39 am

Apollo understood why she was defensive towards and took no harm from her outburst, He thought to himself 'must have been one hell of a fight to get a scar like that and have to kill the other wolf". Apollo got the scent of the human as Orion tuned around, placing a hand on her shoulder he lent forward and said "Don't worry. They won't do anything to us as long as we don't do anything to them. For all they know we're just another group of humans." He released her shoulder and continued to look around for something, this a thought struck him "How could I be so stupid."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 am

Orion shy's away again, and gives him a threatened look, then stares at the human again in alarm. She then turns to wolf form again, and slowly walk towards him, staying in the darkness. (And out of game thought, this is so fun, I forgot to go to bed, it's already morning!!!) She waits in the bushes for the human...
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Apollo watches as she walks into the bush. Smelling the air he senses the human getting closer. Apollo worries about what she is about to do.
He follows her into the bush, keeping as silent as possible. "What are you doing?" He whispers.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:50 pm

She stares at him as if saying, "Shut up!" Orion waits, and after a minute a group of vampires go by, following the scent trail of the human. Orion followed the vampire group. Then, as the lead vampire was about to attack the human, Orion jumped out and took out the weak one in 1 second, clean swift quiet move. The one with long brown hair was next, she took him out in 5 seconds, clean swift. The other 5 vampires stared at me in anger. The human got away, without seeing anything. I run after one vampire, and he kicked me, sending me flying through the air. Then I yelped as I slammed against a tree, breaking my front left paw... Apollo understood what I was doing now.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Apollo was in shock from the swiftness that Orion took out those first three Vamps, but was soon knocked out of that shock as she hit into the tree, her yelp of pain sent Apollo into a rage. He stepped out of the shadows into the view of the remaining 5 Vamps, then removed his duster jacket revealing his bare chest. "You want a fight? Well come on then!" Apollo screamed at them.
The first Vamp made a move towards him, leaning over he grabbed 2 throwing knives. He sent them soon flying into the approaching Vamps shoulder and chest, slightly knocking him off balance. Apollo to his chance, stepping forward he wrapped his arm around the stumbling Vamps neck and swiftly broke it. Now the real fight came. Two more sprinted towards him. Apollo blocked the first few punches but two got threw and caught Apollo in the jaw.
He knows that he won't be able to take them all in Human form. So rolling his shoulders back he shifted into his Lycan form. Standing on his hind legs he was around 6ft. Grabbing the two Vamps heads in his hands he slammed them into the ground shattering both their skulls. Two left.
A sharp pain shot threw his body sending him to the floor. Shot was the right word seeing as the Vamp who had kicked Orion had just shot him threw his left shoulder, obviously he was the leader of this small group. The second Vamp was now standing over him snickering to himself. Looking around he saw the lading Vamp heading towards Orion. Apollo let out a raw, launching to his feet. Grabbing the Vamp standing over him by the arms and ripping him in two. Now he set his eyes on the one approaching Orion. Last one
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Orion shakes the pain off and walks up to the last vampire anger building up. Her whole wolf body increases size and claws become longer and bigger, her teeth increasing size 10 times more. Orion howled, an ear piercing howl breaking the air. Orion then snapped the vampires neck, and his head popped off, flying all the way to the lake. She growls and rips the vampires chest open. Orion thinks, Apollo wouldn't even survive that!
She slowly turns back into human form, and looks at her broken wrist. Great! Another injury!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:21 am

Apollo shifts back into human form and looks at Oroni from a distance. "Oroni! I'm going to ask you to trust me." He holds out his hand for her to take hold of so he can lead her. He knows that there is an high chance that she will not, but he decided to take it anyway.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 pm

as apollo and orion had been fighting lena had been hiding behind a tree in shok of what had happen and the fact that apollo could be that way she got to her knees behind the tree compleatly spaced out because of the shok she forgot to think about the fact that her white hair and yellow eyes gave away her position
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Orion stares at his hand. Then smells someone, she darts he head in the direction then growls. She heads their way and sees the creature. " show yourself... or I will make you." Orion morphs into her wolf and stares in hostility, forgetting apollo.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 am

as orion starts to growling at lena she starts to slowly back away from the two out of fear twords orion
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:33 am

Apollo steps in between Orion and Lena. "You will not harm her. No one here is a threat to you." He then turns and walks to the water. "Orion if you would please come here. I think I can help with that cut in your side."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: