Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

A break from everything - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:18 pm

"NO! My cut is fine!" Orion yells. She felt offended. I am not weak! She thought. She stared at the girl again, then as she backed up, she smiled, She is in fear of me! Orion showed her long claws and sharp fangs to her. She started walking toward her slowly, as she was backing up. Orion ignored Apollo's words and pinned the stranger to the ground easily (as she is too strong for herself! Being trained by a guard dog), then she held her neck. Not biting hard enough to kill her, but a good inescapable grasp. "Leave." Orion said, her neck in her teeth. Then let go of the grasp, giving her enough space for a free run... Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:06 am

Apollo gripped Orion by the back of the neck and threw her back, allowing Lena full freedom. "I said you will not harm her!" Apollo stood directly in front of Lena using his body as a human shield for her. "Now you maybe stronger than me, but I can promise you that I am a hell of a lot faster than you." Orion looked at him with anger, and of course she would. But she let it get the better of her and leaped forward towards Apollo. A mistake. Apollo stepped to the side, once again grabbed her by the back of the neck and using the momentum now created by Orion he threw her into the lake.
Now using his manipulation on the water, he turned both palms down and slightly lowered, making the water grab on to Orion and hold her in the water making it impossible her her to her out. Apollo didn't want to do anything he didn't need to, so allowed her head to stay above the water line. "Now I will give you two options! leave here! or relax." Apollo stared at Orion, focusing all his attention on her. Making sure not to break grip with the water.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:36 pm

as apollo holds orion lena steps out of the shadows slowly and really shy. and says to apollo "please dont hurt her... she is just confused and scared and in pain... so please dont hurt her for my sake" after saying that lena then walkes up to apollos back places her body up againt apollos back in a relaxed way trying to make him calm down
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Apollo feels Lena pressed against his back. This snaps him back into focus and slowly brings him out of his rage.
He releases the grip of the water from Orion. Then turns to Lena, shame on his face, "I wasn't going to hurt her... I was only restraing her." Apollo looks to the ground.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Orion swam out in rage. She stared at Apollo, more alert then before, then looked at the girl who told him to stop and nodded in thanks. She swiftly ran toward Apollo and instead of attacking she stopped when she was close enough. Orion's eyes turned red and my fur turned darker and without touching anyone, a huge dark ball appeared from her, it surrounded her, getting larger and larger. Obviously everyone backed up as it almost touched them, and as it touched a bush, it burst into flames. She smiled evilly, and the ball went back in, closing in on her, then disappeared. Orion's fur turned it's normal color, and her eyes went back to normal. She just showed them her power... Twisted Evil

Last edited by BlackWolf607 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Apollo smiled from the power this young girl possesses. But he couldn't help but to giggle. "You are powerful, but this is worthless if you let your temper get the better of you" he looked back over at Lena then back at Orion. "As you could see I'm protective. I apologise for my actions. But do request that you listen."
Apollo felt faint suddenly and almost collapsed to the floor, but managed to find his balance again.
"Now," he began to say as he walked back over to the water, "come here and I'll see what I can do about the wound in your side."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:55 am

Orion follows him, thinking, why not? She walked to the water edge with Apollo and waits for him to delay instructions about the cut. Orion didn't understand why the wound should be tended to, but she went with it anyway! she finally turned back to human form, and as she looked at Apollo, something happened. She fainted and fell to the water edge... Orion walked through the fires of what is known as hell. "You are not normal" Said a faint voice, followed by others, "A demon!" "Horrid curse!" "Evil baby!" A dark creature appeared, "Recognize them? They are your old family, and the village people! You are not normal, you are known as a demon!" The creature screeched. "NO!!!" Orion screamed, "I am welcome by these fellow lycans! I can't be a demon!" "But you are..." The demon whispered and disappeared, "...you are..." (Orion was fainted in real world the whole time!)
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:41 am

after orion passed out lena swiftly went over to her and cought her so she dittent hurt her head lena then slowly sat down with orion's head on her lab lena then placed her atention to apollo and says "she is having a nightmare... poor thing is probrely still fighting the deamons inside her" after saying that lena then started singing a lullaby for orion "Lacrimosa dies illa Qua resurget ex favilla Judicandus homo reus Huic ergo parce, Deus, Pie Jesu Domine Judicandus homo reus Huice ergo parce, Deus, Pie Jesu Domine" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbiFSfj_BcA)
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:41 am

Apollo watched as Lena sung to Orion. A smile came to his face from seeing this kindness. It had been a long time since he had seen such compassion.
"Right now." He muttered to himself. As he slightly lifts up her shirt to reveal her wound. Then ties a not in the shirt to stop it rolling down.
He then placed his hand onto the wound and the other into the lake. The water began to run up his arm across his back, down his other arm and down to the hand which is placed on the wound. He left his hand there for around 10 seconds. Once the time was up the remaining water flowed back into the lake.
He then removed his hand to reveal the wound had fully healed, only a scar left in its place.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Orion coughed as she woke up. "Wha...? Where am I?" Orion confusingly glanced at everyone, then she remembered. Orion got up slowly, thinking she would feel pain, but instead she felt nothing. She looked at her wound, it was healed. "Who did this?" She looked at both of them. "I did." replied Apollo. "Thanks!" Orion said, gratefully. "I have to go..." She then said, and started to leave. She turned to her wolf form and ran off...
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:39 am

as orion was about to leave lena yelled out "no wait dont move around yet... the wound might re-open it self if you dont get any rest" after saying that lena was almost at tears worring about the young wolf
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 am

Apollo stood and placed a hand on Lena's shoulder. "That wound won't reopen. Unless it is cut open." He said in a calm soothing voice he wrapped, as he watched as Orion disappeared into the distance. "She is a peculiar one." He turned and wrapped his arms around Lena in a comforting hug.
Little did he know he was still shirtless, as he forgot to pick his jacket back up when the battle was over. But at this point his mind, he was focused on comforting Lena and Orion who just got up and left...
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:47 am

as apollo wrapped his arm around lena she pused apollo away and look at him with kinda angry eyes "im still mad at you... for fighting those vampires, orion and worst of all for loosing your head while fighting" she said while bending a little bit over whit her hands at her hips
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 am

Apollo looks down at the ground, ashamed of what he did. "I really am sorry. I don't know what came over me. Well I do... I won't try to explain." Apollo continues to look towards the ground. "I hope you can forgive me." A tear comes to his eye, but he quickly wipes it away, hoping no one saw.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:43 pm

after apollo had apologized lena hugged him and said "please dont ever let me see you fight or get hurt... i wont be able to handle it again" after saying that lena started crying while she got a horryfing flashback of when she watched her childhood friend get killed in a cross fire between a vampire and a warewolf where after watching that she lost her temper and turned both the vampyre and warewolf into ice blocks with the village where the fight was happening. while she was having the flashback she said "i dont ever want to lose my temper again" as the tears rolled down
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Apollo saw the tears roll down her cheek, using his thumb he whipped the tears away and held her close to his chest. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to see you get hurt. I'm protective. But I guess that's what you get when you watch your family get massacred by a gang of Vamps. Me and my little brother, Coheed, were the only ones to survive." He looks deep into her eyes. Giving her a reassuring look. Then clutched her hand letting her know he is here for her.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:59 am

while crying lena was still suffering form the flashback as the wind around her startet getting cold and and the grass around her feet startet to freze in an attempt to find comfort she placed her head against apollos chest but to no use the memories got more clear in her head as she ended up removing her head from apollos chest she then sat down on the frozen grass placed her head on her knees and moved her arms around her legs trying to stop her self from remembering even more
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:44 am

Apollo could see the distress from Lena, he began to think of anything possible that could help, suddenly a thought jumped to the front of his mind. But he had never tried it before.
He walked back to the water front. Placing one hand in the lake and the other on Lena's for-head. Concentrating all his energy on calming Lena's thoughts. The water ran across his arm and to the hand that was touching Lena's head, focusing for the water to calm the negative thoughts in her mind. All he could do now is concentrate and hope.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 am

as the water got closer to lena she backed away "dont im just gonna freze you" she said while looking at apollo with fear and tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 am

He looks at her, showing no sign of fear for himself. "Just look at me and breath deeply, calm your emotions, and let me do the rest." He touches her head, the cold send a shiver threw Apollo. But he ignores it and concentrates.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 am

still unsure lena tryes to calm down as the first bit of water gets close it frezes but the rest dont after a little while the water starts working and calms down she then looks at apollo and says "thanks" not sure how to act its the only think she can think of to say afraid that apollo might get scared of her abillity to control ice seeing as hew he can control water
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:56 am

Apollo removed his hand and began to feel faint but tried to fight it. Focusing on Lena he spoke softly. "You're welcome..." he know something like this would happen. His vision went blurry as he slipped sideways landing on the floor. He lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Megan was walking along the edge of the lake. She saw a girl and a boy nearby. One was passed out, so she got curious. Megan ran over to the people. "Woah! What happened???" She asked, eyes full of curiosity. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:25 am

as apollo passed out lena swiftly moved to his side saying with a raised voice "apollo, apollo wake up please dont die" as she started shakeing him lightly to focused on apollo lena did not notice megan or hear her she startet looking for a pulse soon to find out that he was only unconscious getting a sad look on her face she said "please wake up soon"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:32 am

Apollo slowly opened his eyes. He attempted to sit up, but didn't manage to as he was still disorientated from being unconscious. His vision comes back and he sees Lena sitting over him, with worry on her face. "I'm okay, I had a feeling that would happen." He said with a soft voice. Trying to calm and reassure her.
He placed his hand on hers and lightly squeezed it. Smiling up at her.
Then he noticed that someone who he didn't recognise was standing over her. "And who is this?" He said nodding at the girl.
Another attempt to sit up, but he was still to weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: