Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

A break from everything - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:14 pm

still shy lena show her head and asks "so mister creepy guy was it you who all of a sudden satartet singing?" but insteat of hiding again lena leves out her head even though she dont know if she can trust mister creepy guy
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Lucarik chuckled at the name.
"Um, yes, actually.",he said."Oh, and sorry for startling you, by the way."
Lucarik suddenly remembered something.
"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Lucarik."
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Apollo steps forward and raises his hand to shake hands with Lucarik "I'm Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Lucarik looks up at Apollo, before shaking his hand.
"It's good to meet you, Apollo."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:37 am

as apollo and lucarik shakes hands lena hides a little behind apollo and whispers "im lena" but only high enough so apollo can hear it
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:23 am

Apollo notices Lena is still hiding behind him and is feeling a little shy. "This is Lena." He takes her by the hand and steps to the side so she is on full display but holds her hand tight reassuring her that he is still there.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:59 am

Lucarik nods and smles at Lena.
"It is very good to mmet you, too Lena."
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Apollo, still holding Lena's hand, steps bacl and asks, "So what brings you to this neck of the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Lucarik pondered the question for a moment.
"Well, I mostly came out here to relax. Something I haven't done in a long time..."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:25 pm

lena tilt's her head a little bit and ask's "why is there something going on" she then ruches behind apollo again still holding his hand
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Apollo looks over his shoulder at Lena, understanding that she still isn't sure about Lucarik. "The life of a Lycan is never easy, with Vampires wanting us dead and the task of having to hide from the humans of hat we truly are, and all the hunting..." Apollo giggles to himself, "God we do have to do a lot don't we, and that was just a brief over view." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:25 am

lena looks back at apollo with a face that looks like a big question mark and says "what do you mean" then she starts thinking about it with the same face
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Apollo turns to face Lena, "Well the Vampires aren't known for liking the Lycan race as we aren't known for liking them, this causes a problem for us as we have to be alert for when they are around. We also have to hide the fact that we are different from the Humans as we don't know how they will react, they could embrace us as fellow people or they could turn against us in fear and hunt us down. Aswell as the hunting we have to do, if not for food then as a form of training... all I'm saying is that living the life of a Lycan isn't exactly easy." He then smiles at Lena.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 am

"oh like that" lena says and smiles back "but i still dont get why we dont like the vampires and they dont like us. but i have met a alot of vampires that were nice, they even got me a rabbit" after saying that lena smiles even more "and what comes of the humans i once met a human who said that he was some kind of hunter of our kind and for some reason he alsow said that i was no threat at all... i still dont get what he ment by that" lena then starts thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:37 am

Apollo smiles "That's really cool. I agree that I don't think we should fear the vampires and humans, if it was completely up to me none of this fear of the other races would be..." Apollos face goes strait and shows no expression. "But unfortunately, I have a personal Vendetta with a certain clan of Vampires as they massacred my family. Me and my brother were the only ones to escape." He hangs his head from the bad memory.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 am

still trying to figure out why the human hunter did not kill lena she dittent exatly hear what apollo said and starts mumbling by her self "i wonder if he was trying to say that i was weak or something like that" she then thinks a little more "naa he was to kind to mean something like that... but he did call me a puppy... strange guy" lena then notice that apollo just said something looks at him with very innocent eyes and says "sorry did you say something?"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:38 am

Apollo looks at her innocent face and smiles "never mind, it doesn't matter." He giggled in attempt to make it seem like he said something that gave a happy atmosphere but stopped after a few seconds from the horrible memory. He shook his head in attempt of getting rid of it. He gained focus again and looked to Lena "maybe he felt he could kill something so cute" he giggled and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:09 pm

"do you really thin im cute?" lena says while getting she is getting all shy as her face gets red she looks a little bit down but still keeps eye contact with apollo she then thinks a little bit and bursts out "so your saying im weak" she says with a childish grumpy face
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Apollo giggles "yes you are very cute." He raises his hand and ruffles Lena's hair in a patronising way and giving her a cheesy grin. "Now I never said that you were weak."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 pm

as apollo ruffels lena's hair she calms down mostlly because its been a long time since someone has done that she then looks up at apollo gets that kind of grin when someone gets a funny idea she then places both of her hands in apollos har and starts ruffleing it so his hair is all fluffy when she stops she looks at it and starts laughing
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Apollo's hair resembles a poorly done afro... He giggles and glares at Lena as he begins to fix it back to normal. He thinks of a way he can get back at her, many thoughts fly threw his head, he looks into Lena's eyes ah he comes to final idea.
He acts shocked and points to something in the sky, as Lena turns to look at what he was pointing at he wraps his arms under hers and begins to tickle her all over. "and this is what you get when you mess up my hair!" He giggles.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:19 am

"no stop, that not fair" lena says while laughing as apollo tickles her she ends up with er back on the ground trying to get apollo's hands away from her so he cant tickle her
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:50 am

Apollo uses his body weight to stop Lena getting up. He stops tickling and just sits on Lena's stomach. "Now you're stuck aren't ya?" He chuckles to himself.
To taunt her even Apollo begins to repeatedly poke her on the nose.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:23 am

as apollo sits on lena's stomach she tryes to get apollo off by moving her hands and feet but it dosent work then lena gets a good idea and just as apollos finger gets close to her nose she bites his finger but only hard enough to hold it and says "what are you gonna do now" with apollo's finger in her mouth
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Apollo looks down at Lena as she holds his finger in her mouth. He thinks about her question "what am I going to do?" He says, thinking out load. He contemplates what he could do to free his finger from from her mouth, but he wanted to do something that was going to slightly embarrass her. So Apollo leans down to her and whispers in her ear "how about this?" He runs his free hand down her cheek and places it on her breast. Smiling as he waits for her response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: