Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

A break from everything - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:51 am

after apollo mentioned that someone was behind lena she made it behind apollo as fast as she was able to and turned apollo around so he was faceing the stranger and lena was able to look right over his shoulder all shy again lena whispered only high enough so apollo was able to hear it "where did you come from"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:46 pm

"Uh, hi! I'm sorry, I thought you heard me," Megan claimed as she looked at the girl. "I am Megan, now are you okay?" Megan asked as she looked at Apollo. As she waited for a response, she took in the fresh air. Then a beeping interrupted them. "OH! Will you excuse me for a minute, I have a call." Megan walked away, and sat on the water edge, talking on her phone...
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:01 am

still all shy lena asked apollo "do you know how that is" right after saying that lena lowerd her head a little bit down hideing even more
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 am

Megan walked over quietly then looked at both of them, then the girl. "Are you shy?" Megan asked her. "Because I'm no threat to you, I just want to help. Is everyone alright?" Megan claimed, still looking at the girl, then the boy, With kind, calm eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:41 am

Megan then looked suspicious, "I don't recognize you two from these parts. Where are you from?" She stared both of them down. "Where did you guys come from? And why did I hear fighting earlier, were you guys shooting at someone?" Megan started getting more suspicious about these two people.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:46 am

Apollo stands up. A slight stumble followed, but he managed to regain balance. "Yes everything is fine. Just overworked myself." He chuckled, "The shooting was from a group of Vampires who were trailing a human. A girl who was here earlier attacked them to stop them hurting the human. I stepped in to stop them killing the girl." He looked over to where the vampires bodies were lying in the bushes, and noticed his jacket hanging off one of the branches.
He then returned to look at the new girl. "I'm Apollo. Please excuse my bare chest." He giggled as he raised his hand to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:59 am

after apollo got up and the girl startet to stare both lena and apollo down, lena the compleatly hid her self behind apollo and replyied with a very slim voice "im from out of town"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:42 am

(hello are you guys alive alive?)
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:07 am

Apollo turns to look at Lena and gives her a comforting smile, letting her know he is here for her. "Oh yes! I completely forgot . I'm from England, moved down here here a few months ago to get away and start a new life." He smiled. But the smile soon faded from the memory's of 'home.' "Anyway where are from?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:02 pm

as apollo gave lena that comforting smile of his she revealed a little bit of her head exatly alowing her to see megan but still too shy to even look her in the eyes
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Apollo squeezed Lena lightly by the hand. Then turned and walked towards the bush where his jacket was hooked, once reaching his destination he looked back to check on Lena and picked up his jacket. Walking back towards the two girls he shoved his arms through the sleeves and pulled it over his shoulders.
Once next to Lena again he looked to Megan, "So, what about you? Where are you from?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:02 pm

"Im sorry, did you say vampires? Vampires are not real. Now what really happened. (im human)" Morgan stared more suspicious then before. She turns around, hearing a splash of the water. Her brown hair glowed in the sun. "Who... What are you guys???"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:19 am

as morgan said that vampires dont exist lena then quickly hid behind apollo hoping that morgan dittent notice lenas yellow eyes as she hides she whispers to apollo "how come she dont smell like a human?"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Apollo has to think quickly on his feet. "That's the name of a new local gang, they call themselves Vampire's because they view themselves as immortal." He turns and whispers to Lena, "I don't know, I'm just as confused as you are." Turning back to Megan he spoke softly. "So... where are you from again." Trying to force a change in topic leading Megan away from the truth of the different races.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:22 pm

(Hello? Any one alive?? Smile )
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:09 pm

(yea im alive but im kinda wating for morgan)
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Vampires everywhere...   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:54 am

Megan stares at them, "I am from a village not far from here. Also, what... are you? I notice you have an unnatural color of eyes. And I don't remember you guys from anywhere." She pauses, thinking, then she gasps, "Are you vampires???" She screams and starts to dig in her bag.

pale 
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:01 am

lena gets a little pissed at megan, for caling her a vampire so lena steps forward and says "we are not vampyres, and try to think about it if we were dont you think you would be dead by now" after saying that lena looks at megan with some really imitading eyes
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Crucifix   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Megan digs deeper and finds her cross. She holds it up in protection, "I will not fall for your trickery, demon! Go back to hell!" She screams. Megan waits for the response, staring at Lena and Apollo in fear. 'What will these demons do?' She thinks, shivering with the crucifix in her palm. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:08 pm

as soon as lena sees the cross she tilts her head a little bit and asks "what's that?" and looks at megan with eyes of a puppy that have just seen something new for the first time
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Cross   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Megan looks back. "Uh, it's a cross. You know, the thing Jesus died on. Um... sorry I over-reacted. Are you vampires? Or are you something else?..." Megan puts the cross back in her bag, slowly, and causiously. Then brought out a little book, the words, "Undead and Monsters" in red on the black book. It has yellowed pages, she flips through them swiftly. Then stops on a page, She shows it to Lena, it says in big words, "Lycans." She holds it up, points to the word and asks one word, "This?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:23 am

lena looks at the book and says "i dont think that is the page about the cross" then looks back at megan with a face that dont understand what is going on
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Cats and Dogs   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:30 pm

"No! Not about the cross. About you. You are a werewolf. Aren't you?" Megan pauses, then she stands up. Megan starts growing, until she is taller than Apollo. Orange fur sprouts out of her skin, orange fur with black stripes. Her teeth grows, followed by claws, then shape of a tiger begins. She stands on all fours in front of Lena and Apollo. "You are water, and you are ice." She tells both of them. "And I am... Fire!" Fire bursts, surrounding Lena, it pushes Lena into the water, burning her skin, then water soothing it. The fire picked up a stone, and knocked Apollo out. Lena swims farther out into the lake, in fear of the fire. Megan turns to a human again. "That's a warning, in case you get ideas." Megan tells them. Megan sees Apollo turn over, and Megan sheaths a hidden blade from under her clothes, she stabs Apollo in the back, not killing him, but knocking him out again. Megan stares at Lena, then runs off, turning into the Tiger, and fire chasing her, Lena notices the fire almost reaching Apollo. Megan disappears...
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:51 pm

as soon lena sees apollo get's stabbed in the back the water around lena starts too freeze and soon she stands on a compleatly frozen lake the water in the air around lena alsow starts too freeze making it look like its snowing around her... the frozen air soon reaches land even though she is standing in the middle of the lake when the ice "barrier" hits the grass it imeadtely freezes. lena then walks to apollo when she gets to him the "barrier" have reaced the arear where megan is. as lena then removes the knife from apollo and places her hand over his wound so the bleeding stops after that lena then looks at the diraction that megan ran in and starts to transform she gets higher her whole body is covered in white sliky like fur after transforming she looks at her hand that now more resembels a claw she sniffs the air and sprints after megan
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: The War of Revenge and Sweet Dreams   A break from everything - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Megan turns around, facing Lena. She lifts a claw and pushes Lena over. Megan is much bigger and stronger than her. Lena is faster and smarter though. Lena finds Megan's blind spot, she leaps on her back, claws digging into Megan. Megan roars and reaches for Lena, Lena dodges. Lena tears Megan's fur, blood streaking down, Megan falls to the ground, Lena finishes her off with a death bite. Megan lays. Dead. Lena stares at her and sprints off toward Apollo, she won the fight. Megan's eyes are in a cold stare, and her claws unsheathed. Her mouth open. Her face froze like this, while she died. An old sorcerer stared at the body of Megan. He smiles, "Good work, Lena." He puts a sleep spell on poor Lena, Lena slept beside dieing Apollo. The sorcerer approached Apollo, Apollo is half awake, unsure if he is dead or not, he saw Lena sleeping beside him and he fell asleep with a smile. The sorcerer healed Apollo quickly, so that he would not die. Apollo survives. Lena gets healed by the sorcerer too. He puts a basket beside the sleeping wolves. The basket has two dead rabbits, and a water bottle. He puts a note in it, "Survive, you two." it says. He leaves and Lena (or Apollo or both) start to wake, the sorcerer is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: