Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake Light

Jake Light

lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:40 am

"Kill me. I DARE you! If you kill me, I will rise in the darkness and become more stronger than even you! I will rise, and kill you, and Jake, that stupid Light Prince!" He waits for the impact, "Besides, I can control ANY power. GO ON, LENA, KILL ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 pm

"ohh death is too easy for you... you need a greater punishment how about an eternal ice prison" as lena says that the spears around the man eaters neck start remodeling so instead of spearing his neck then start wraping around him and more ice starts to show up until the only thing left that was not compleatly frozen was his head "now just to place you somewere no one will show up but where you still can see the world change right infront of your eyes one day at a time" as lena says that she turn's around to the little girl "dont worry the bad man wont hurt you any more" and lena gives the little girl a warm and motherly hugh
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Jake comes out   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:54 am

Jake walks out proudly, "Very nice, Lena." He laughs. "Now let's get this kid home!"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:59 am

"just a second where are we... and what did the man eater mean when he called you the light prince" lena says while looking at jake with serious but still curious eyes
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:21 am

"I am known by all by 'Light Prince.' I am no prince, but they call me that because I am the master of Light Powers. Also, we are nearby the Man-Eater's home, I know the way all around this forest. Now let's get her home, then you home." He starts to walk towards large tree's, and Lena follows, along with the girl.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:16 am

as jake starts to walk lena then catches up to him and steps in front of him so he stops then says "when i asked where we were i ment on a larger scale seeing as how the man eater knocked me unconcius before he got me here" with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:10 pm

"Ah, I understand, we are deeper into the woods then your little cabin. It is very close, but if you don't mind, I would like to return this little girl, before I return you. If it's alright with you?" Without waiting for a response, Jake sidesteps Lena and walks ahead, he stops and turns his head around, making sure they are following him. Seeing that they are, he carries on walking.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:48 pm

as jake starts to walk again lena bursts out "its not cabin its a hut" lena bursts out and "if we are as far in as i think we are not gonna make it out before dark... soo emm if both of you want we can rest at my emm..." as lena says that a tear rolls down her chin and she contious "we can sleep in my family mansion tonight... i need to pay my respects to my parents anyways"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:32 pm

"Okay, um, let's do that. Is that alright, kid?" Jake asks the girl, she nods and says, "My name is Julie." He smiles, "Okay, Julie." Jake looks at Lena, "Where?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 pm

lena looks around a little bit and then she turns a little bit and says "this way... i think" as soon she says that lena starts walking in that diriction
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:56 am

Jake looks at Lena suspiciously, "You think? Do you mean you DON'T know the way???"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:15 pm

lena stops and and stays Silent for some time then she says "i havent been home in 12 years" she then looks at jake and says "unless my old pack have left the arear the house is still this way
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Jake half smiles, 'At least she knows something about the direction.' He settles down, and stands by Lena. "Okay. Try your best."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:23 pm

lena stands still in a while looking around and sniffing the air after a while she says this way and starts walking after a a cuple of hours of walking and getting lost a few times the three of them arive at a huge mansion where lena turns around with a big smile and says welcome to my sweet home if you will now exquse me i have to go talk with a few wolf's so just make your self feel home
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:41 am

after beeing away for a while lena returns with a lot of young kids playing around her but every time they try to get her attention they dont call her lena but "wolf mother" lena spots jake and julie still standing in front of the door lena then asks them "is it locked" and looks at jake with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: Werewolf Territory :: Werewolf Homes-
Jump to: