Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) Empty
PostSubject: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:17 am

after a long day of doing nothing lena went to her bed lay down and startet reding a book wating for something to happen
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 pm

A knock comes at the door. Lena opens it up. A police officer is there. "Ma'am, there was a report around this place. Everything okay?
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:12 am

a little shy lena replys "nothing is wrong here" then she looks around outside and then asks "how did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 am

"It wasn't easy. Just checking out things. You sure you're ok?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:51 pm

lena looks at the stranger and says "who called in the report i know that i dittent and the locals dont come in this forest beacouse of the wild life here... soo not to be rĂºde or anything but... what really brings you here" lena says with a shy and carefull voice
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: The cabin   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:31 am

"Here." He brings out a board with a paper on it. Lena leans in to see it, "I'll show you the report." He pushes her over into a bag. He drags the bag, but she landed on her head. She is unconscious. He drags her to his car, in which he found her on the internet, and drove, IN the forest. He puts her in the trunk, and takes her to a cabin of his. He locks the door in which she is in the room. Just has a bed, a napkin with bread on it, and a glass of water. No windows. It also has a vent used as the heater. Could be an escape rout, but if she gets out, she wont be able to find her way home. But nearby is another cabin, of a sourceress. (soar-ser-ess)
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:15 pm

as lena wakes up she looks around and sees that she is in a cabin compleatly unknown to her she gets up and walks over to the door and trys to open it but without luck she then looks around for some camars but there dosent seem to be any she then turns her head back to the door places her hand around the lock and concentrates a little while later the lock starts to freeze with the wood around it as soon as the lock is complatly frosen she steps a little back and kicks the door open and then walks out
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:38 pm

The kidnapper hears a noise, he then goes back to sleep, thinking it's Lena, trying to break out or something. His snores are loud. He dreams of cheeseburgers, and smiles. He licks his lips. Hungry! He heads to the kitchen and opens the fridge.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:25 am

as lena hers the mans loud snore she jumps about a meter and then lets out a little scream and hurry's behind a tree hoping the man dittent hear her
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Hand in the sun   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:21 pm

A hand grabs Lena and shoves her back. The new man drug her back to a cabin. He looks at her in the eye. "Do not run, do not fear. I am a sourcerer. I will save you from the Man-eater. He gobbles victims up. But I wont harm you. I know you have a problem." She watches curiously. He continues, "I fear you knew a young wolf. Her name was Orion. You think she lived, right? Sorry, but wrong. She got slaughtered by a wise Hybrid. The hybrid got a nasty wound from the fight, but he killed Orion." The sourcerer smiled evilly, then stared at her, "You abandoned her. She could have been saved, if you would have stopped her. But now, she is in heaven, safe, right? Wrong again, she is in the arms of... Hell!!! All thanks to you!!" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:57 pm

lena takes a steb back while the man is laughing and she then looks a little bit down while trying to keep looking the man in the eyes and with a very slim and shy voice she says "i did try to help her but she dittent want any" lena then looks at the man with a very curius look in her eyes tilts her head a little and asks "how long have you been alone out here?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:31 pm

"500 years, and 3 days, to be exact. Last one to visit was a witch. How about you?" He pauses, then smiles, "Lena, you've been out here for 8 days. That man was going to eat you on the 10th. Glad I helped you?" He walks inside his cabin, "You need to eat and rest, long walk tomarrow." He makes fresh bread, churns some butter, and pours milk in a cup, he puts it on a metal tray. "Here, eat, and sleep in here." He takes her to a nice blue colored room, with a clean, made bed. "Enjoy your stay, and I'll wake you up at the crack of dawn tomarrow, just help yourself here. I will lock the outside door and the windows for safety if it is better, then we will head to your home." He tells her, and leaves her alone in the room. A TV and a pile of books sit nearby. The books have spells, and the Hunger Games. The remote to the TV sits nearby the bed. Lena lays down and eats her meal.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:31 am

as lena eats she sees that there is no meat with her food she then goes out to the old man and says with her slim and shy voice "not to be rude but do you have some meat i can get with this?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:12 pm

"Of course, sorry." He passes her a giant ham. Lena walks back to her room and eats.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:27 am

when lena is done whit her food she gets one of the books and starts to read it while drinking her glass of milk she then starts to read about the spells about ice magic
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:53 am

The sorcerer falls asleep, reading his journal. He dreams of the Man-eater, and Lena. He wakes up, shaking. 'I wonder if Lena is okay.' He thinks, then heads into Lena's room. "Oh hello, just checking on you." He tells her. "Alright. By the way, what is your name?" She asks him. He hesitates, "Um, Jake Light." The sorcerer tells her.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 am

"hello jake im lena as you already know... but how do you know my name" lena says while looking away from the book with ice spells in it and instead looking at jake with curious eyes
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: The Ball of Luck   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:57 am

"I...uh...well, it's hard to explain." Jake thinks for a moment, then a light flashes in his eyes, "Follow me!" He tells her, Lena sets the book down, keeping her place and follows him out of the room. He leads Lena into a dark room with a glowing ball in the center of the room, on a small table. Jake lights the fireplace then walks over to Lena, who stands by the ball, curiosity flashes in her eyes. Jake smiles, "Why don't we check on the Man-Eater, your kidnapper?" He waves his hands over the crystal ball, he says a spell Lena doesn't catch, she is staring at all the jars full of dust of various colours, and liquids. The ball fades to black, and Jake hands Lena a piece of paper. It has a spell on it, saying, "Quaeso, specta urgeret eum: Dimitte mihi vigilare (name of person)". The ball fades to the face of the Man-eater. The Man-eater holds a large potato bag, with something struggling inside, "His victim." Jake tells her. Jake runs over to his jars, Lena still watches Man-Eater walk with the bag. Jake brings a jar over, the words written in black marker says, "Bad Luck". He pours a little on a napkin, then closes the lid gently. He puts the jar back. On the napkin is a black dust. "Ready to help his victim?" He pours the dust on the ball, and the Man-eater falls in a hole, dropping the bag. A little girl scrambles out and runs off. Jake smiles at Lena. "Let us get the girl, so I can take her into town, after I drop you off, okay?" Jake asks Lena. He starts to walk off, "First I have to get something, stay here!" He tells her and runs off. She holds the paper with the spell in her hand. The ball fades to black, Lena thinks, 'Should I try to use the crystal ball?'
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:25 am

as jake leaves the room lena trys to use the ball saying her parents names who she havent seen in a long time the ball starts to show a huge mansion then it shows the back yard of that mansion where two graves are placed right by each other as lena sees that she get to her knees in chock and starts to cry but as her tears fall of her chin they turn to ice soon about a meter around her everything have gotten frozen and the frozen arear is still getting bigger
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Jake comes in, as he hears Lena start crying. As he sees the crystal ball on two graves, he walks over to Lena. He puts his hand on her shoulder, and waves at the crystal ball with his other hand, the graves disappear into darkness. "I'm sorry for your loss." He tells her sadly. Jake leads Lena out of the room, he leads her outside, and gives her the magic book. "You need it more than I." She takes the book, and they head toward the place where the little girl ran off at. He tells Lena quietly, "You get the girl, we will lead you both home."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:19 am

lena looks at jake and says with her shy voice "ok and thanks for the book... i just dont think i can use it" after she says that she stands up and leves while some tears still roll down her chin as she gets outside she starts sneeking to the little girl hoping the man eater dont see her
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: The rescue   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:53 am

The girl turns towards Lena. The man-eater fires a large gun, "I reconize you, girl!" He yells at Lena. "Time to fight." He finishes as he aims his gun.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:27 am

as the man aims his gun lena notices that the little girl stands between them after seeing that lena manages to make a wall of ice between the girl and the man eater just as he fires his gun lena then quickly sprints to the girl when she gets there she tells the girl to say hidden and close her eyes lena then walks out so she can see the man and asks with serious eyes "why are you doing this"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:25 pm

"Why should tell you, little princesses? Well, I might as well, because afterwards, I'm going to kill you." He aims his gun at her head. "As you froze the village, I saw, and I noticed what great powers you hold. If I eat you, lycan, I could keep the power. I eat them so I get more and more powerful. So, Lena, I will have stronger ice powers if I eat you. And of course, this girl was a distraction, so you could come here, and I could fulfill my challenge. I can't attack the Light Prince's cabin, or he could do more. So perfect plan." He cocks his gun, and fires at Lena's head.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:44 pm

as the bullet is about 1 meter away i just stops and lena says "you have seen me freeze a whole village and now you think a simple bullet can kill me... listen here i have a really bad day so if i were you dont try doing something stupid" after saying that about 10 spear like ice poles surrounds the man eater's neck "now do you see what you went up against... plus you wont be able to control these powers even i cant"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)   lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere) Empty

Back to top Go down

lena's hut(out in the midddle of nowere)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: Werewolf Territory :: Werewolf Homes-
Jump to: