Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Apollo

Apollo

A break from everything - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:44 am

Apollo rises to his feet, enraged from the act from Megan. Gaining his senses he looked around noticing Lena lying next to where he now stands. Checking her pulse, he sees she is alive, pure anger fills his body, his hands clench into a fist, the sky blackens, rain begins to fall, lightning flashes and thunder cracks. The lake water creating waves 6 foot high.
Letting out an all mighty raw, loud enough to surely reach the ears of their attacker. He turns to face the smell of a new character, ready to use his incredible speed to chase down this character.
But realisation hit him. He was not going to leave Lena here alone. He didn't want anything else to happen to her. Calming himself down, he sat next to Lena's body. The thunder and lightning stopped. The lake calmed. But the rain continued, Apollo was too angry to fully calm himself.
Placing his hand on Lena's he begged "wake up soon."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:28 am

as lena wakes up she sees apollo sitting over her when she sees he is all right she hugs him instantly and says with a sad voice "i thought you died" as a tear rolles down her cheek she then looks around and sees what her rage have done to the whole lake arear she then starts crying "im sorry about the ice... i cant control it that much if you dont want to be near me i understand that" she says and looks at apollo
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:57 am

Apollo looks down to Lena, "That doesn't make me want to abandon you." He smiles at Lena, giving the attitude that he is alright. Squeezing Lena's hand lightly he speaks softly "If you wouldn't mind, what actually happened. I have little memory after she jumped me and struck me on the head." He looks at Lena with confused eyes, worried for what happened to Lena.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:40 am

"she threw the into the water and after that she stabbed you in the back after i saw that i kinda went into a blood rage and as you can see i froze the whole arear" she then stops for at little bit looking sad but continues " i pulled the knife out of you and froze the bleeding then i transformed and went after her and killed her" she then starts crying... a lot while trying to say "i hate it when that happens"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:32 am

Apologies places his hand on her shoulder. "If it wasn't for you, I could have been a lot worse." He smiles at her, "thank you." Looking down he notices a basket with provisions in it, with a note attached, reading out load he spoke "survive you two" he stained blankly at the note. Looking back up to Lena, "attached are you sure you killed her?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:33 pm

The sorcerer sits in his cabin. He watches the two survivors in his crystal ball. He then see's an enemy approach in the ball. The enemy is a hybrid. The one that murdered Orion. "This is not going to be good." He finally stops to think, then he brought his mouth close to the ball. "Enemy approach. Survive you two!" The voice reflects into the place they are at. Apollo hears a voice in his head, "Enemy approach. Survive you two! Protect Lena!!!" Right then a werewolf/vampire jumps out and goes for Lena, Lena shrieks in alarm, but Apollo's reflexes sprang at the attacker.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Apollo struck the attacker in the throat causing him to step back and falling into the water. Flexing his hands, the water shoots up, launching the hybrid creature into the air. Transforming to Lycan form then jumping strait at the enemy, latching on to him then throwing him to the ground. The creature growled in pain, then returned to him feet. Apollo landed a few meters away.
The hybrid lunged towards Apollo claws extended, but Apollo stepped to the side dodging the blow, but the hybrid stopped and turned instantly clawing across his chest, throwing him to the ground. Blood seeped from the wound and dripped to his jeans. Gathering his barons he looked up to the creature who was moving to Lena. Taking opportunity, Apollo took hold of 4 throwing knives from his jacket laying a few feet away from him. Taking aim and throwing all 4 at the hybrid then sprinting with incredible speed, like no other Lycan ever has. The knives struck the hybrid, 2 in the shoulder, 1 in the back and 1 in the leg. Almost instantly after the knives hit Apollo reached the target. Enraged by the threat of Lena getting harmed he grips the back of the hybrids head aimed viciously tossed his back. Once the body had stopped sliding aimed cross the ground Apollo walked over, removed a blade from his shoulder then plunged it into his temple. The hybrid stopped kicking instantly.
Apollo looked back at Lena and spoke softly "are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:41 am

The sorcerer smiled, as he saw Apollo win that battle in the crystal ball. He reached for a type of powder, it would keep enemies away, at least weak enough enemies. He can't protect them from the darkness, no sorcerer can, regretfully. "I need to pay this Apollo and Lena a visit, I could help them. The darkness is coming very soon, and they will need my help." He grabbed his bag, and silver bullets (for enemy wolves) and a wooden stake, and he set off on the journey to the lake.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:29 am

as apollo asks lena if she is okay she looks at him with almost teary eyes and says "yea im alright... but why all of this fighting" after saying that she hugs apollo and says "lets find some place peacefull and just lay low for a while"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:57 am

The sorcerer arrives, he hesitates. "What if Apollo is too protective right now? I hope not..." He walks out into the open, Apollo and Lena sees him, "Hello, I know your names. I am Jake Light, the sorcerer that kept you guys alive, well, tried my best." He has brown hair, in a weird hair-do. And bright blue eyes, and a hankercheif over his mouth. He has decorations on his clothes, and looks about 17-18.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 am

Apollo turns viciously throwing his arms sideways forming a shield in front of Lena. Growling and tensing his muscles showing that he is prepared this time for betrayal. "Why have you come here?" Looking suspiciously at Jake, he looks deep into his eyes, not blinking but focusing completely on this new stranger. "Who were those people?!"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 am

as apollo places his hand in front of lena she then hides behind him and looks at the stranger and then realices she have met him before lena then says "wait i have met this guy before" and then walks in front of apollo and says "he is alright he have helped me before" with her shy voice
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:00 pm

"Apollo, do not fear me. I will not betray you... or hurt Lena. Please, I have to tell you, you guys are in grave danger. The darkness chose you, and you have to stay together always. I shall help you. I am immortal, and I am a sorcerer, you will need my help." Jake brought out a gun with silver bullets, and loaded it. "I need your help too. You guys are the ones they chose, and I chose. I've been fighting the darkness since I could hold a sword. Now please..." He pauses, then looks at Apollo in the eyes, "Trust me. Help me..."
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Apollo looks into Jake's eyes, then over to Lena. Seeing her have faith in this character made him relax. Leaning forward he extended his hand offering a shake. "A friend of Lena's is a friend of mine. He smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:47 am

Jake shakes his hand firmly, "Good."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:58 am

as the two shake hands lena comes with a cute and bright smile and says "good you two" then lena looks at jake "by the way jake what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Jake scratches the back of his head, "There is bad news, but I should now tell you." He pauses, looking down, "When you were born, I saw the light in your guys' eyes. You were the two from the... prophesy." He shows them a paper, it says, 'Two will rise, into the light. You will help them, with all your might. Use your skill, they use theirs, end the darkness, with water and ice...' He gives Apollo it, and Lena leans over him to see. They read it, and Jake looks down. He says, " Also, in my dreams, they told me only 2 of the three of us will survive. So either you, you, or I will die. They also said, at the end this will happen. So we will survive... until the end, one of us will go and join... well join my last family." He frowns, and forces himself not to cry, "Two daughters and one son. They lived in happiness, in the light. But my son, Hetromite, got into dark magic, the darkness found us... and only I survived the darkness." A tear rolls down his face, and he wiped it away fast. He shakes his head violently, trying to rid of the image of his family, and he cleared his throat. With a darker voice he adds, " Alright. Who wants to kill this darkness now and forever?!"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Apollo places his hand under Jake's face, placing his index finger under Jake's chin. "Do not be afraid to cry, my friend. To hold back such a strong emotion takes all the energy from a persons physical and psychological being. We are all friends here." Moving his hand from Jake's chin to his shoulder. Then looking over his shoulder towards Lena. Giving her a reassuring smile.
"Death is not something to fear, but to be embraced. But only when the time comes. For now we enjoy what we have, and we stop those swine from hurting another family." Turning his head back to Jake. "If you say we are in this together, then together we will stay." Giving a smile, Apollo patted Jake on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 am

Jake smiles, "Thank you, Apollo, I appreciate it much."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:22 am

out of nowhere lena asks "soo what now" as she looks at apollo and jake with curious eyes
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Jake sat down on a log, "How about a story?" He pauses, "I know one, on how my Mother... well, she died. So, I was at a small village, a vampire and werewolf were fighting, I went to get my sick mother a pail of water, when I came back the whole village was ice. All ice! My mother was inside the house, yet it took hours to pry open the door. She was frozen to the bed... dead." He looked at the ground, "I hope she is with my old family..."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:33 pm

as jake tells the story lena slowly begins to back away trying not to get noticed as she gets a few meters away from apollo and jake she turn around to run and as she runs a tear falls from her cheek and it turns into ice
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Apollo notices as Lena begins to run. Worried he turns and sprints off after her. Using his speed he catches up with her in mere seconds, upon reaching her, he placed his hand on her shoulder and began to slow down. Slowing Lena with him. "What's wrong?" he says with worry showing on his face, as he wraps his arms around her and embraces her tightly.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:23 am

lena looks to the ground while crying and replyes "it was me... i was the one who froze his village" but because she was crying it was really hard to understand what she was saying
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Jake breathes hard as he catches up with the two lycans. In between breaths he asks, "What's... Wrong...?" He catches his breath, and looks at Apollo and Lena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: