Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

A break from everything - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:44 am

Nyx directs her attention towards Lena and wriggles her eyesbrows at her once she takes the bucket off her head. But she stops when notices her bending down to pick up some long forgotten icecream
"Im srry bout ur icecream, i think theres more in that truck, whatever it is. Or , if you're ok with low quality products, I can make you all the icecream you want". She then looks around her and says" Anyone cares to explain what happened here? What r your names?"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:30 am

Apollo stepped forward and spoke, "We ran into a few problems. As you can see, it didn't end very pleasant." Apollo looked to the ground in shame from the memory of his killing the vampires, then looks over to where Lena sits on the grass clutching her melted ice cream. A glazed look came over his face from the memory of their short battle, but he soon snapped himself out of this trance like state. "Oh sorry, where are my manners. I'm Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:41 am

Nyx giggled and a light blush covered her cheeks"if anyone's lacking manners it's mostly me, but I assure you, you will get used to it. And I do hope I'll be part of many more of your first experiences". She stopped for a second and frowned "with..Your consent , that is". She walked to the ice-cream truck and pulled out a vanilla cone and a strawberry cone,respectively handing them to Apollo and Lena "sorry I made you drop yours earlier" she stuck out her tongue and shrugged her shoulders in apology.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:47 am

as soon as nyx shows lena the strawberry ice cream lena quickly grabs it and and jumps up from the ground and starts licking her ice cream after a few licks she stops and looks twoards nyx and says "what do you mean by experiences?" she then tilts her head a little and gets a very innocent look on her face
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:03 am

Nyx makes a very stern look, parts her legs a bit and lifts her right hand in a pointing position in a way that says she's done this way too many times
"umm..First experiences like...Being called disturbing hunk, eating tunisian food, writing a french poem, finally understanding Shakespeare...That kind of first experiences. Basically what I meant is: I hope we have a mutually beneficial friendship" . She looks back at Apollo and says"disturbing hunk" then laughs
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:13 am

Apollo goes bright red, he begins to giggle from this remark and begins to scratch the back of his head look for a response. Unable to find one he merely smiles and Nyx and begins to eat his ice cream, attempting to use it to shield his face from view.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:31 am

while eating her ice cream lena notices apollo blushing and yells out with a big smile on her mouth "OH MY GOD YOU ARE BLUSHING" lena then carefully lifts apollos head and says to nyx "look he is blushing"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:36 am

Nyx carefully watches Lena's actions and when she realizes what she's trying to accomplish she facepalms and laughs silently "Lela, you're worse than me, but you sure can make people embarassed". She stares at the lake then back at Lena " ne would u mind unfreezing the lake and...The forest, I'm not good with low temperatures...I get all achey" she laughs nervously
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:19 pm

lena looks at nyx then she gets a sad face for remembering all of the things she have done and then replys "im sorry but i dont think i can do that im not strong enough" lena then looks to the ground with her sad face and stays silent
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Apollo's face calmed down, he looked at the frozen lake and began to think... he stood motionless for a few seconds and then an idea hit him. Stepping over to Lena he stood behind her and wrapped one arm around her waist, like a hug, and with the other hand took Lena right wrist and held it up, pointing it towards the lake. "Now open you hand, concentrate on the lake and what you want to happen. Now feel the warmth of my hug and remember a time where you were at your happiest, focus on nothing else but those things." Now all he could do was hold on to Lena and wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:58 am

Nyx squinted her eyes at Apollo's actions but decided to cut down on the jokes. "you take care of leela,ill c what i can do about the rest of the forest" she said before she turned her back to them to focus on the frozen space infront of her"gee thats alot to deal with" she whistled. The effect apread a good 500 meters ahead. But it could be dealt with. She took a deep breath and, whispered "vectors" then clapped her hands. In a second a wave of hot air shot through the forest , melting the ice away. She smiled,accomplished, and looked back at the little collaboration near the lake
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:47 am

lena closed her eyes and startet to think about some of the really great times she have had her first idea was with her childhood friend when they were playing together after some time the ice in the lake startet to crack and move around but as lena startet to get a clear picture she begang to remember when her firend died in her arms and the ice blooks out in the lake began to grow about 2 meter tall spikes and tears began to roll down her cheeks meanwhile the the temprature around apollo and lena began to get cold really fast and snow startet to show around them
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:56 am

Nyx's mouth fell open as spikes of ice shot out of the frozen lake and she looked at Lena and Apollo with horror. No offense but she just met the guy and she definitely was not sure if he could handle the situation at the moment or not. Her thoughts raced as she tried to figure out wether it was ok to interfere but finally decided againt it "i'd best leave them to their means, I'm not good with comforting people" she thought but still aimed her vectors at them," in case things got out of hand"she thought, then snorted "God , I'm good at making puns"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:20 am

The cold struck into Apollo, but he did not release Lena. He wrapped his arms tighter, using his presence as a way to ca Lena. "Feel this moment! The people your with, the friends you have made." Apollo leans over and presses his face into the back of her neck from the pain. "I won't leave you, especially in times of need!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:38 am

"He's right, I mean he's all over you and it's so cold I don't think he'll leave you anytime soon!" Nyx blurted out after she heard Apollo
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:37 am

Apollo, looked over his shoulder at Nyx, "Hey, I'm sure once I get to know you, I'd do the same for you." he then turned his face back to look at Lena, he could see that she was extremely upset by the memory that had shown it's self when she was trying to find a happy one. He released her from his grip and spoke softly, "Don't worry, I'll see if there is anything I can do."

He took a few steps back assessing the situation and what was in his power to do, then it came to him. "Right, what I was trying to do with Lena here is a technique taught to me my my uncle, called memory manipulation." Apollo closed his eyes for a few seconds then snapped them open again, rage had now filled Apollo's face and body. Raising his hand he lifted some of the already melted water from the lake and formed a ball in the air next to him, the ball of water began to bubble and shake as the water temperature began to rapidly increase. Once the water had reached an extremely high temperature Apollo flicked both wrists sending the ball of water towards the lake, where the ball struck it managed to melt a thin layer off the lake, now with this 2 inches of water layered of the frozen lake Apollo refocused himself on this target, clenching his fists the water on top began to boil, melting away more and more layers of the ice. After about 10 seconds half of the ice had melted away, now the job became easy, Apollo lowered his hands towards the ground with it the water mimicked his actions and began pushing down towards the ice, this added pressure allowed the ice to melt a double the previous speed, approximately 5 seconds past and the lake was now completely water again.

Apollo allowed himself to relax and calm down. Once calm he turned to Nyx and stuck his tongue out at her, "See" he gave a wink showing his smugness. But the extreme use of his ability took it's tole and Apollo felt light headed, falling to the ground be blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Nyx laughed when Apollo stuck his tongue out"memory manipulation you say? ". She noticed his grin dissapear and he lost his balance, falling unconscious. Nyx ran towards him and shook him lightly, but he didn't move. She lowered her head to his chest, thankfully he seemed to be breathing normally. Her incompetence in the medical field prevented her from being of any use. This was one of those times when she felt lacking and worthless, but not one of those times when she could whine about it, so she suppressed her thought, focusing on the current issue instead."you're an idiot" she said "but you smell nice. Its not like you can hear me anyway". She looked at Lena, motioning her with her head to come closer
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:14 pm

after apollo had taken care of the ice lena sat down holding her legs with her arms and hid her head between her legs and began to cry making snow slowly appear around her and as soon as some of the snow fell to the ground it would melt
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Nyx put her hand on apollo's shoulder" im sorry, i'll be back" then sat next to Lena. She poked her shoulder and asked" who are you crying for?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 pm

lena lifts her head from between her legs and looks at nyx and says with tears in her eyes "my childhood friend..." lena stops for a short while and looks at apollo and then back at nyx "she died while a strong werewolf and a strong vampire had a to the death battle" after saying that lena breaks out in tears and trys to say "she died in my arms"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:27 pm

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to cheer you up.it's.. not your fault, what happens to others, you shouldn't blame yourself for it. i know you're a nice person, your friend must've been too. Nice people don't want others to suffer. my point is: what's done is done, your friend would be upset if she saw you like this. you need to move forward"Nyx didn't know said friend, neither did she know pain. rather, she forgot what pain feels like. cheering up others wasn't something she excelled at. she wanted to yell 'suck it up! one dead person is enough' but it didn't sound right , not to nice people anyway. she felt so indifferent. it sickened her. she stood up and walked over to apollo. there was nothing she could do for Lena, or apollo for that matter. in the end , when it came down to it, she really was the weak circle.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Apollo's eyes snapped open, as he let out a loud gasp. At first his vision was blurry, but after a few seconds it cleared itself up. He sat himself up and looked over to the two girls who were now sitting near each other, Nyx was sitting looking at Lena, while Lena had her head buried in her legs. He stood himself up, had a little bit of a wobble but managed to regain his balance, and began to walk over to Lena and Nyx, he could tell that the memory was still having an effect upon her. As he reached the two girls he crouched between each on them, placed a hand on Lena's shoulder and spoke softly "Hey, it's okay." He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, "nothing that happened was your fault," Apollo looked over to Nyx and gestured with his head for her to get on the other side of Lena and give her a hug, "just remember your with friends. Nothing is going to hurt us or you. Memories are painful things when they remind us of the things that we have lost, but that doesn't mean that we should let them control us. They come from you, and you don't have to let them dictate your emotions, you're a strong girl."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Nyx listened to apollo attentively. He might have been sugar-coating, it was mostly lies, but it was working. She sat on the other side and hugged lena. She said nothing.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:27 pm

as apollo and nyx hugged lena she broke the silence and said in a very sad voice "its not that she died in my arms but what happend after" lena then paused for a while and said "please dont hate me" then even more tears ran down her cheeks and she said in a very slim voice "after my friend died i got so angry that i lost all control the village that we were in i turned it to ice in a few seconds all of the 531 pepole that lived in the village... frozen dead in the spot... after that i dont remember much... but when i woke up again there were two ice swords in each of my hands and... "lena then broke out in even more tears and the rest she said was not posible to understand she then compleatly hid her head between her legs and was able to get out "that was when i learned about my powers... ever since then things have just gotten worse for me" lena then look at the two of them and said "im afraid"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Apollo held on to Lena, holding her and trying to comfort her "Lena, it's okay to be afraid, hell! I'm afraid. But the point is to not let it rule us. You say you let your emotions get the better of you, that's why that happened, because your body couldn't cope with in internal sadness that it forced it's way out through your powers." Apollo used the tips of his fingers to raise Lena's head to look at him, "That's part of what I was talking about 'memory manipulation'. Believe me when I say that you will learn to control it, and I will be there every step of the way." Apollo made sure he didn't break eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: