Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Old Mansion of Walter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merrik

Merrik

The Old Mansion of Walter Empty
PostSubject: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:58 pm

"So this is the place..." mumbles the bitter mood of Merrik. After Having gotten himself lost a total of 37 times he had found this so called vampire paradise. So many great stories told about this vampire paradise, so much pride placed in this historical building by all who know of its existence.....After examining the old run down building again he mumbles to himself "Bull shit" and he continues towards the main entrance. Having momentarily lost all his decency in looking at the appearance of the building he kicked the ancient doors down without a care in the world and threw his backpack on the near couch tainted in dust. He looks around examining every inch of the room looking carefully paying every piece of mind to every last bit of detail until his eyes came across a giant picture on the wall. With a devious look on his face, Merrik approaches the picture and instantly recognizes the man. Walter, A famous vampire general in the earliest of wars between vampires and lycans. Merrik chuckles to himself "Yo Mr.Bad Ass ain't so tough anymore now are ya? All that damn power and was murdered in betrayal of your so called love!" He rages on as if the very image before him would protest a bunch of excuses to why his death happened the way it did. "Did you really think that lycan girl gave a damn about you hahaha what a riot! You spent your life killing these beast and all of a sudden you find one with a short skirt and not expect her to be harmful hahahaha ya know for one of the wisest vampires ever known your a complete dumbass!" After having his laugh he continued to stare straight into the eyes of this lifeless statue. It seemed as if the tables had turned and Walters judgmental eyes were now mocking him."............i hate you....."He mumbled as he made his way past the picture and headed towards the hall and found a set of stairs. He found a nice comfortable room upstairs which contained no walls but glass that surrounded the spherical shaped room. He notices a bright red bed sitting in the middle of the room. It wasn't his style but it was almost daylight and he needed a place to chill. Hoping on the thousand year old bed without mind, surprisingly it still holds up even more surprisingly its extremely comfortable. He finds himself slowly drifting into a deep sleep. The next night, having slept like a log, Merrik wakes up to an irritating sight. The same person on the picture that he saw on the picture downstairs was painted on the ceiling up stairs just bigger, way bigger. Having not even noticing him that morning, he stairs back into those cold judgmental eyes of this man he didn't know for a while, unable to refrain from looking away as if this man was someone that he knew that also owed him something.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Having been standing behind Merrik for the longest while he stared off into blank space at a dead painting Meline, who was now wondering why a strange young man was in her home, bends down and whispers in his ear "Is the bed comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Being surprised by the voice of a random woman, he spun out of the bed before she could get out her first word and with bad habit, pulled out his dual pistols both automatically aimed at her vital points. "Just who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Once again standing behind him she wispers "Your fast." With one hand she insists that his hand lowers the weapon and with the other she holds the young man by the waist. "But may I ask you the same question? Just who are you?" She states calmly.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Assuming it would probably be futile to run again he stands still and answers her questions. I am Merrik, spawn of Sara I. His eyes dancing across the room as he spoke looking for a way to get from her grasp without her pursuing him so he could get a good shot to kill her. "I'm on a quest to find the person who murdered my mother. I was told that i could find answers here by an Elder at the Rainbowdash Club not too far from here." He hisses as her fingers rub against his side. "Do you mind quitting that and hold up your end of the bargain. I told you who I was now its your turn!" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:52 pm

She stays silent for a moment, breathing heavy as his words spill out, if he were to turn around and look at her he would be able to tell that she was having some kind of internal conflict. Moments pass before she comes back to her senses after realizing how awkward it was to hold this boy in the position they were in. "I'm sorry dear, I am Meline Wilfred Fukiku." She took the gun out his left and placed it back in is hidden pouch in his sweater and whispered. "I'm a mind reader." While removing her other hand from her side taking the other gun out his hand. "So may I ask where you've been these couple of years?"
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:58 pm

He turned around so that their eyes could meet. "How is that important?" he started
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:51 pm

She spins his pistol by the trigger with her right index finger cautiously so that the weapon wouldn't fire. "I guess it doesn't matter" she said in a low tone removing him from her grasp not yet returning the other gun. Meline begins to walk toward the window where a love seat was placed. She sat down and observed the teenage vampire.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:43 am

He watches her then stares expectedly at her as if he were waiting for her to continue speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:58 am

"What?" She stopped twirling the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:50 pm

"Can I have my gun now, that's what!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:26 am

She stops twirling the weapon and with a disappointed look she gently says "No." Meline then puts the weapon down giving him an odd long stare (A vampire thing. We cant help it. X3)
Back to top Go down
Merrik

Merrik

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Her eyes were locked on him and they were the only thing he could see of her now through the darkness of the room due to the current hour. He stared back until oddly her eyes went from hazel to a deal red. He forced his eyes away from the vampire thinking the change of her eyes appearance was a sign of an offensive action about to take place. He braved himself for anything she through at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Mansion of Walter   The Old Mansion of Walter Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old Mansion of Walter
Page 1 of 1