Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit from a brother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble062

Noble062

A visit from a brother Empty
PostSubject: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Lucarik enters the hospital, making his way towards a single room. When he enters he sees his little sister, Rose, lying unconcious. He walks over to her and examine her wounds. Bite marks... oh no, he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Snow pops in " Hi." she said in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Lucarik jumps and turns his head quickly in Snow's direction. "Oh, it's you. Hi Snow." Lucarik gives a sigh of relief. "Don't scare me like that.", Lucarik chuckles out.
Back to top Go down
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Snow looks at Lucarik as if he had just said the oddest thing. Then all of a sudden her direction changed and she looked at the girl in the bed, slightly jealous of all the attention she was getting "who is this?" snow asked
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Lucarik snaps his eyes to the girl in the bed. "Oh, this is... well this is my sister. Sorta. Kind of." He has a worried expression while explaining. "I found on the streets around five years ago. She was lonely and afraid. Despite what quite a few people back home thought, I couldn't just leave her there. So I took her in and have been raising her."
Back to top Go down
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Snow had a realization " I guess I am not very special"
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Lucarik looks sternly at Snow. "What? Not special? What in the right mind gave you that idea? Of course you're special." He bears a quizzing expression. "Snow? Is something bothering you?", Lucarik asks.
Back to top Go down
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:07 pm

"My brother left this morning after dropping me off at the mansion. I am worried! He is not like me, he is human." Snow was very worried for her human brother he was always there for her, but he was suddenly gone.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Lucarik, with a concerned tone, asks "He just got up and left one morning?"
Back to top Go down
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 pm

"This morning! Yes!" snow replied snow realized she was being selfish and asked "Well tell me about her..." Snow pointed towards the girl still not knowing her name.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 pm

"Rose? Well, I have pretty much told you the whole story. She is sweet, and pure, and has no idea about any of this stuff, like vampires and werewolves." Lucarik glances over at Rose, clearly worried. "Well, use to not know. When she wakes up, i'll have no choice but to tell her the whole truth. I fear she might have been bitten by either species. I can't be for sure which though." Lucarik glances back at Snow. "But i'll see her again. There is a chance you might not see your brother ever again. Are you perhaps planning to go look for him?"
Back to top Go down
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 pm

"maybe, He did do this once before. Right before my parents died he left. He is a human but he has oracle like powers. By the way Rose can stay with me for a while. I can Tell she was bitten by my kind. So she has turned." Snow looked at Rose and thought maybe if she woke up soon they could be best friends.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Lucarik's expression deadens. "O-oh... I see... well then I suppose it would be best if she stuck around with you for a while." He begins to lighten up. "Also, if you decide to go look for him, hit me up. I'd be more than happy to help. I know what it's like to be left alone. I could use a little excersise anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Snow looked puzzled for a brief moment the spoke up " What exactly dose 'Hit me up' mean? Remember I am quite old." {N:Snow is sooo cute >.<}
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:59 pm

"I'm just saying that if you would like an extra hand in searching for your brother, come find me." Lucarik explained. "I'm good at finding people. I was born as a wolf you know. Strong sense of smell."
Back to top Go down
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Snow faked hurt "And what vampires can not smell?" Then snow giggled at her own sentence
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Lucarik laughed "Hehheh, well you can smell alright..." Lucarik said, jokingly. "Joking aside, Lycans naturally have a better sense of smell. so I could probally sniff him out... IF you want me to, it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Snow had never received such kindness from anyone other then her brother and this feeling of a brotherly love was kind to her she felt as though she had made new family members "Yes please. But not quite yet. It is not time. Later we will head out." And with that she disappeared back to mansion secretly hoping her brother would return on his own. She did not what to deny his freedom, but she missed him so mush she could barley take it.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Lucarik stood in place for a minute without moving. He was happy that he would be able to help, but a question had gnawed at him for a long time. Why am I showing such kindness? Despite everything my elders have taught me, I am showing kindness. To a vampire! But... I don't care. This war is so pitiful. We are all people in the end... aren't we?, Lucarik thought as he walked home.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)

PostSubject: Something wrong?   A visit from a brother EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:31 am

Orion walked in the hospital, passing the desk swiftly, so no one notices she slipped by. She looked at her scar and sadly sighed, it was burning. (Orion got her scar from a werewolf hunter, she showed him who's boss!) She hid in the girls restroom and put water in a paper towel, cringing as she placed it on her scar. She, then, took a little soap and put it in her wound to cleanse it. It worked but hurt! Orion looked at her scar one more time and heard a noise. Some one was here the whole time!!! pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit from a brother   A visit from a brother Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit from a brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Hospital-
Jump to: