Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the Comic Section

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammybunny40

Sammybunny40

In the Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I walk into the library and grab a comic book.Then I look around lit in a bean bag chair and start reading it suddenly I bust out laughing everyone stares and me and I begin to cry...
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:29 am

Yuuki walks into the library and looks around, having a sly smirk on her face. Her fingertips touching the book covers as she walks past them. She finds an old fantasy book and walks towards the nearest chair. She sits down, opens her book and starts reading.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:29 am

Walking into the library, lena quickly grabs a book. and Finds a quiet cornor to sit in.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:52 am

Nyx's shoes click audibly throughout the hall as she stomps her way to the library. The musters whatever is left of her manners to slide the library door open. She glass window creaks violently. She walks over to Luna, her ears red with sheer annoyance. She breathes hard and grimaces "You will be the death of me" she whispers to her then snaps her fingers. A second later a pile of pocket sized green and red Qurans fall on her head, drowning her up the waist. Nyx huffs then takes out her tablet and hides between the bookshelves then starts playing Tetris while violently swiping her screen
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:09 am

Yuuki glances at Lena and Nyx, tilting her head. She has a curious look in her bronze coloured eyes. She turns her attention back to the book, pulling up the hood of her oversized hoodie.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 am

Sitting in the middle of the qurans lena lets out a small "eep" whenall of the books suddently fall to the ground around her. Lena then gets up walks over to nyx and VERY lightly hits nyx on top of her head with the book and says "what was that for" in her very quiet voice
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:27 am

Yuuki lets out a short giggle, but quickly shuts up and looks back at her book, hoping that no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:35 am

As lena hears yuuki giggle she gets a surprised look on her face and askes with a small but happy smile "did you just giggle?" In her almost whisper voice
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:41 am

Covering her embarrassed face, Yuuki lets out a sigh, then looks up at Lena. "Uhm ... Yes ... Yes I did." she says with her boyish voice, nervously messing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:20 am

"oh" is all lena can manage to say in her shy voice, she then looks around looking for something to hide behind. but cant seem to find anything so she ends up using her book, to hide her face behind. she then slowly walks over to a chair, sits down and curls up in it to hide even more. while starting to read again while trying to hide her eyes as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Nyx whimpers when she's hit with the Quran" I'm a sick person, litterally". She follows the short conversation the 2 girls have with great interest, mostly focusing on the stranger with the short hair. She thought she was quite cute. Nyx dropped another Quran on the stranger's head and says just loud enough for her to hear"Allah Akbar"
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:44 am

Yuukis eyes follows Lena, she has a crooked smile on her face, untill the Quran hits her and falls down onto her lap. She looks up at Nyx with a confused expression. "Oi, what was that for?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:36 am

while hiding in the chair lena barley audible to the others says "she is just like that... sorry" after saying that she pushes her self even more into the chair
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:46 am

Tilting her head to the other side, she lets out an annoyed sigh. "Oh, I see." she grabs the Quran on her lap and hands it back to Nyx, blushing from the embarrassment, also avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:49 pm

She watches Luna as she crams herself in the chair and giggles. When handed the book she just glances over at yuuki and smiles" oh don't worry about it the book isn't even real, it'll dissipate in a few minutes". A few seconds later the books around luna decompose "like that, she adds, it's pretty to watch"
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 pm

Yuuki stares at the book and throws it away carelessly, letting out another sigh as she tries to ignore the world around her, but it doesnt seem to work. She cant get her eyes off either Lena or Nyx. She lets out an uncomfortable cough. Being social has never been her style, but she's tired of being lonely. She seems to be lost in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:20 am

while reading lena suddenly caught the smell coming from yuuki. and it was a smell that she recognized. getting more nervus by the second the air around lena quickly got colder. she quickly reached for her phone and sended a text to nyx saying "she is a lycian" by now small parts of the chair was starting to get some ice on it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:52 am

Yuuki throws away the book and nyx watches it tumble and eventually disintegrate, leaving behind a musky smell. She smiles, proud of her work"aw you missed one, and I worked so hard on it too". She notices a shift in the temperature and glances over at luna,. The chair was freezing from the ground up to the seat, and she shifted her weight to one leg uncomfortably. Luna looks engrossed in her phone and nyx feels a vibration in her hand. She unlocks the screen on her tablet and notices a new message. She groans then, upon reading it looks up at Luna and nods ,smiling cheerfully then replies "lycan*". She takes out a seat in front of yuuki and stares at her
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Still messing with her short hair, Yuuki stares back at Nyx. "Eh, what is it .. ?". She tilts her head, looking like a confused puppy. Looking from Nyx to Lena, then back to Nyx, staring at their phones. "What was that about .." She pulls her knees up to her flat chest on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Nyx takes out a bag of candy from her pocket and lays on the table. She picks a few and starts munching on them. "Oh. Lena noticed you were not vegan. Which is great" she throws a candy at Lena "I make the greatest pasta with meat balls". She starts going through the bag dramatically then takes out three apple flavored candies and puts them in front of yuuki before putting the bag back in her pocket. Nyx stares a yuuki expectantly
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Yuuki frowns abit, looking at the candy. "Nah, vegetables are gross ... I only eat it to stay ... Healthy.." She growls lowly. "Is it important? And what are you doing to your candy ...". Giving up on reading, she closes the book and places it on her lap, now looking Nyx directly in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:25 pm

Nyx lets go of the candy wrapper and looks at yuuki in a confused manner" candy is a joy of life. These have jam inside so I eat them funny, I try to separate the shell from the jam. I like distinction " she nudges the apple candy closer to yuuki "try it" . she glances over at Lena and says "she won't bite you. We're in a library". She beckons her closer and wiggles the candy bag at her then puts it back on the table
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:15 pm

while eyeing yuuki skeptically, lena slowly walks over and grabs a strawberry flavored candy. she then hurry's over to another chair, that is a bit closer to nyx and yuuki. she pops in the candy and starts to relax a little bit, but is still keeping an eye on yuuki.
Back to top Go down
MoonProtector

MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:36 pm

Yuuki shrugs and takes the apple candy, holding it between two fingers. "Nah, I don't know ... Sweets ain't really my thing ... But if you insist ..." she puts it in her mouth, quietly chewing on it for some time, looking around while doing so. "Mm ... Not bad." she says. "By the way, I don't bite, you don't have to be nervous." she smiles at Lena. "Feel free to come over here."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:44 pm

looking between yuuki and nyx. lena slowly nodded her head and then said "emm... sure" and moved closer to the two, trying hard not to look yuuki in the eyes. but as she got closer the air also got colder. when she sat down she placed her knees close to her chest, while hiding her eyes behind her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Comic Section   In the Comic Section Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Comic Section
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Library-
Jump to: