Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Searching the forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo

Apollo

Searching the forest Empty
PostSubject: Searching the forest   Searching the forest EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Apollo was walking through the Full Moon Forest looking for his next meal, it had been three days since he last ate, when he stumbled upon a clearing in which there were no trees to block the view on the pieceful night sky, Apollo found the view mesmerizing. After a few minutes Apollo heard the sound of a dear walking through the forest eating grass and flowers, Apollo knew that with his inhuman speed it would be Ann easy kill for him. Apollo began to jog towards the dear, the dear heard the sound of oncoming footsteps and began to flee, Apollo giggled to himself and began to increase the speed he was running at until he was directly behind his pray, he grabbed the dear by the neck and with one clean twist broke the animals neck. Apollo then dragged his meal back to the clearing that he had found layed in the grass ripped off one of the legs and began to eat his meal while enjoying the peice, quiet and the mesmerizing view.
Back to top Go down
Coheed

Coheed

PostSubject: Re: Searching the forest   Searching the forest EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:50 pm

A shadow loomed a figer faded in to rality( Coheed) " are we to old to eat together as a family" you no i could kill u as easly as you killed that thing you have suck a pathetic apatite" as Coheed sat by his brouthers side he said " were knot alone"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Searching the forest   Searching the forest EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Apollo sat up and replied "I know, have you forgotten brother that I possess the ability to read minds ... There is a human watching us. He possess he threat to us he is just lost." Apollo stood up wiped the dear blood from his mouth, fixed his hair and brushed the dirt from his jacket. Looked Coheed in the eyes and said "but he does know that we are not human ... Do you want me to take care of him?"
Back to top Go down
Coheed

Coheed

PostSubject: Re: Searching the forest   Searching the forest EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:18 pm

The air cooled and the light faded Coheed opend his eyes "hes alredy ded before he killed u but you wont know how he was gnna kill u and if u go inside my head ill kill u hear and nkw.'
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Searching the forest   Searching the forest EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Apollo looks at Coheed and shakes his head "I have some grave news" Apollo turns so he is facing away from Coheed, looks up into the sky "our uncle is dead, he died last night. He got into a fight with a vampire, he won the fight but he gained such wounds that he bled to death." It began to rain but Apollo took no notice. "We must not look at this in a bad way ... He died the way he wanted to, in battle."
Apollo began to walk back into the Full Moon Forest.
Back to top Go down
Coheed

Coheed

PostSubject: Re: Searching the forest   Searching the forest EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 pm

coheed "Killed by a vamp jessy must have joten soft in his age" "just one more reason to kill" the shadows wisperd, ( Apollo herd Coheeds thort) ' I wounded if no unkel would you, do this now ? Still that mut can hear me so I'll knot think about that now as Apollo cannot know"
Back to top Go down
Coheed

Coheed

PostSubject: Re: Searching the forest   Searching the forest EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 am

Coheed turned on his heal "hey brouhter" his voice filled with slight warmth. " hear take this card the pin is 2276 the is 2.5 million dollars on there don't expect me to keep this up I'm helping you as I hear you low and nomater how much I wish outher wise your still my brouhter" Coheed then turned and faded away leaving Apollo alone
" I hope Jesse went down good"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Searching the forest   Searching the forest EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:17 am

Apollo look's at the card, Look's to where Coheed left, then to the sky. He sighed "I guess there I can't fight it any more. The war between Lycan's and and Vampires was destined to happen." Closes his eyes "let it begin."
Apollo begins to run after Coheed. When he find's him walking almost at the end of the forest, Apollo used his inhuman speed to slip the card back into his pocket with out him realising.
Climbs into a tree, smiles and whispers to himself "you need it more then I do."
Turns and runs into the distance to begin preparing to take down any vampire that posses any threat to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Nightfur10

PostSubject: Re: Searching the forest   Searching the forest EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 am

*Darius starts tracking the forest, he smells lots of other animals and some werewolfs...but those scents doesn't matter to him now,he finds Keerstine's scent and he twitch his werewolf ears a little*
"Now I smell you,my little Keerstine..."*he thinks,then he goes running as fast as he can through the forest, following Keerstine's scent*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching the forest   Searching the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching the forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: Werewolf Territory :: Full Moon Forest-
Jump to: