Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood Lust

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Ivy crossed her long pale legs; her black high heels making her pale skin and dark red dress stand out. Her piercing grey eyes searched the room frantically as her perfectly pedicure nails drummed against the marbled bar. Her red dress was cut low in the front and showed off her bust. She was never carded for any club. Every man who walked by couldn’t help but look. Not once did her eyes stop searching. Was she hungry? Did she have a target?
“Hey, baby!” A drunken fool stumbled toward her. He was in his early twenties and looking to score. Ivy only smiled as he laid a hand on her knee. She could hear his pulse and smell his ripe blood. She licked her lips as he leaned in closer to her. “Why don’t twe take thiss party sssomewhere elssse?” He slurred out as he slid his hand up higher. Ivy reached out and grabbed his chin lightly, planting a kiss on the side of his mouth. Not once did she say a word. He backed up and she slid off the leather stool. He lead her toward the clubs exit with an innocent grin. He had no idea what he was getting himself into. Ivy followed obediently, smiling at him when he turned around to look at her. Her hips swayed in a rhythmic motion. She knew she was powerful and beautiful, she wasn’t afraid to flaunt it.
Back to top Go down
CrookedHeart

CrookedHeart

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Alice was casually walking on the side-walk, wearing her "Black Brisk Day" man Coat, her pure black man trousers and her ruffled hair, made her completely masculine. As two girls walk by her, they gape at her, absolutely thinking that she was a handsome, young man, having an angular face as Alice's bonus. Once the two girls were five metres away from Alice, they started giggling and soon started talking about her. Alice smiles, knowing that her disguise is totally working. After awhile, Alice finally reached the night club. She suddenly stops and looks toward the exit, seeing a very beautiful woman wearing a red dress and a man that looks pretty much drunk by where she is standing. Alice lifts her nose slightly into the air,sniffing. She then frowns that woman reeks of vampire..... Alice then looks at the drunk man again, now knowing blood would be shed if she didn't come and stop it. Alice then straitens her back, trying her best now to make her more masculine. She then walks over to the two, regretting, each step she takes. Finally, now near them she coughs,trying to get them to notice her. She steps into the pool of light that the ugly lamp light made under the club exit,making her pale skin even paler." My, hello" Alice says in a young man voice "what a cool evening it is......." She smiles "My most dear apologizes but young man, that is my girlfriend your taking to a unknown place" She gestures to the woman in the red dress "If you most leave her alone, I would apreciate that" Alice walks over to the woman, now standing behind her, placeing her slender hands on the womans waist " Please leave before I...... Oh dear me, I shouldn't be so violent but leave." She looks strait into the drunk man's eyes, using her special power to manipulte humans. The man nods automaticly, shuffleing away. now he is out of the way... To try to keep the act going, she lifts her slender hand up to the woman's chin and tilts it upward so she could see her face because of her height. "would you please like to tell me you name?" After asking that, Alice tries to let out alot of vampire scent.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Apollo was walking down the street in his black hooded jacket, blue jeans and black converse shoes when he dumped into a passer by, little did that person know that they were now without their wallet. Apollo darted into the closest ally he could find. He then searched through the wallet to see what he had gained, when he was suddenly unable to focus on his prize due to the fact his nose was now filled with the smell of vampuric blood. He dropped the wallet and looked across the street to see a woman in a red dress talking to a man wearing all black. Apollo feared for this mans life so decided to take matters into his own hands.
He began to walk across the street when suddenly he realised a tuck was heading strait for him, to avoid being hit by the on coming vehicle Apollo jumped to the street on which the vampire and man were standing as he landed Apollo accidentally knocked the man to the floor landing on him. Pulling himself from the man which he just knocked off their feet Apollo realised that the man that he knocked over was not just a normal human but a werewolf ... But there was something about this person that Apollo didn't like, but he realised that he didn't need to interfere with this werewolves plans for the vampire. Apologised for knocking him over and began to walk away. But Apollo couldn't get the fact out of his head that there was something weird about that man. He decided that for now he would just look for his next meal.
Back to top Go down
CrookedHeart

CrookedHeart

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Alice totally didn't expect to be knocked over by someone, making her eyes go wide and speechless. "What the......." Alice starts to say, taking a full view of what the person looked like. It's a guy........ Alice thought. Before she spoke again, the guy was off of her and was already walking away. "H-hey, wait up!" Alice starts to say, getting up and quickly swiping away some dirt that was on her coat. She ran to catch up to the guy, walking beside him. "Hey, it's not what you think it was......" Alice starts to say, still using her fake manly voice but was very slightly tinted with a woman's voice. Alice shakes her head and shudders, feeling disgusted that she tried to flirt with a vampire woman to save a man's life. "Um......." Alice starts to say, wanting to change the subject. "The name's..... Um...... Aaron" Alice says, saying the first name that was on the top of her head. "What's yours?" She says with a little smile on her lips, trying her best to keep up the man act, having a feeling that the guy will freak out if he knows that she is a woman.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Apollo giggled to himself, stopped, fixed his hair and looked into the eyes of his follower, "You don't have to put on that act in front of me ... Alice ... trust me it is a brilliant disguise and if it wasn't due to the fact I can read minds I would have fallen for it." He then began to walk further down the street till he found a ally, Apollo then turned into the ally and lent up against the wall. "Oh and sorry for knocking you down back there, I could smell that she was a Vampire and I guess my protective nature took over, once I got close enough to know what you really were it was too late," He then looked up to the sky to estimate what time it was, from the position of the moon he guessed it was around mid-night.
"Oh sorry I still haven't told you who I am ... I'm Apollo, Apollo Inferno." Apollo reaches his hand forward gesturing a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
CrookedHeart

CrookedHeart

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Alice's eyes widened, completely didn't expect the guy to say those words. Alice shook her head. I can't believe he figured it out.... Alice thought, her facial expression now turning into a dark frown. "Man, your no fun at all" Alice says in her real voice before the guy stretch out his hand for a hand shake. Alice hesitates, not knowing if she could trust Apollo. "Alice........ Alice Nightgale" She says, shaking Apollo's hand slowly, staring into his eyes, still frowning. "If you tell anyone about this I might just have to hurt you." Alice says, half joking, half serious, with a smirk. "Oh, and what do you exactly mean about 'My protective nature took over' thing? Do you like saving human lives from vampires?" Alice says, still a smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Apollo could tell that Alice was still not sure if she could trust him. Releasing his grip from the hand shake and began to look up to the sky again "Well when I saw you it reminded me of my little brother you see and when I smelt the vampire I forgot that you were not really him and came to stop you getting hurt. You see my family was killed by a vampire clan and me and my little brother are all that is left of the Inferno family, because of this I will protect anyone who I hold close to me with my life. I live life with the motto 'if you want them you will have to go through me.'"
Apollo looked back at Alice and smiled in a cheeky way.

"So what brought you to this neck of the woods then?"
Back to top Go down
CrookedHeart

CrookedHeart

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 am

Alice shakes her head, smiling."You didn't really have to give me a full on touching story." Alice chuckles "Oh, and you find me close?" Alice then says, curiosity shown on her face. Alice then leans on the same ally wall that Apollo was leaning on, leaning next to him. "I really don't know. I just wanted to go on a nice walk. That's all." Alice shrugs. "What about you?" Alice says with closed eyes, thinking of the forest she always goes to relax. Alice then yawns before her head is turned to Apollo, watching his expression with curious eyes. Feeling that she was staring at him for too long, she quickly shakes her haed, making her hair even more ruffled than it was before then looks away, having a feeling that a blush was forming. She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 am

Apollo closes his eyes and begins and to chuckle. "Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to unload my life story on you like that, it's just hard to explain why I'm protective without it." Apollo opens his eyes and looks over his shoulder at Alice "... I guess yeah, I saw you and without thinking tried to protect you, it's never happened before." Apollo turns his body to Alice and sees that she is trying to hide her face from him.
Apollo coughed to clear his throat, "I'm here because I was patrolling the streets making sure there was no trouble being caused, can't have the human's knowing of our existence other wise we will have more then just one race to fight against." Apollo stood and then measured the distance between each wall, then placed his hands on the back of his head and took a deep breath in, "Ever seen the city from above?" Apollo then using his inhuman speed to run up the wall and began jumping from one side of the building to the other then back and forth till he was at the top of the building. Once at the top sat on the edge letting his legs hang off the edge.
Back to top Go down
CrookedHeart

CrookedHeart

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Alice looks up at Apollo with wide, bright blue eyes, never expecting for him to expose his powers so quickly. After a few moments of astonishment, she quickly got composed. Her head lowers down, her head shaking, letting out a sigh before her head stops shaking. She looks up at Apollo again but with a smirk on her lips. "You always give me surprises." Alice says quietly even though it was no use for she already knows he has inhuman hearing as well. Suddenly, Alice roared with laughter and took a couple steps away from the ally wall she was leaning on and in a blink of an eye, she was sitting right next to Apollo with her legs dangling as well. "Wow!" Alice exclaimed, looking at the great scenery in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Apollo Look's from the street below and then so the sky. Apollo removes his hands from his pockets, stands up closes his eyes and sighs because of the question that he knew he had to ask "So how do I know I can trust you?" Apollo knew that the next thing he heard from Alice's lips would mean either that ready himself for a possible fight ... or that he had found a possible ally.
Apollo closed his eyes and prepared himself for the answer.
Back to top Go down
CrookedHeart

CrookedHeart

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:32 pm

"Well............" Alice started to say while looking at her nails. "Have I hurt you? If someone hired me to kill you, wouldn't this be the perfect time to kill you? It's quiet and no human would ever notice. But what would be the most better time than this? If I haven't hurted you now, why should I hurt you later? Besides, you are the first friend I ever had and I have been on this earth for a long time......." Alice closes her eyes and shakes her head, sighing. "You know what? forget what I said. I have no reason why you should and shouldn't trust me." Alice sighs again then creates a small smile. "I'm just one of those weird people who happen to stay away from packs and vampire clans. I don't like getting involved in that stuff." Alice shudders. She looks at Apollo with trusting eyes.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Apollo chuckles to himself, "Well you're right ... You haven't given me any reason not to trust you." Apollo sat back down next to Alice and placed his hand on on her shoulder. "I do trust you ... and you can trust me. I have no reason not to. Plus remember ... I can read minds ... and from what I can see you don't have any plan in attacking me, so you can count me as a friend ... if you wish." Apollo stands and present's his hand to help her up, his eyes locked on her letting her know that he does fully trust her and that she can trust him. "So what do you say? Friends?"
Back to top Go down
CrookedHeart

CrookedHeart

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 pm

"hmm.......... sure, we can be friends." Alice smiles and takes his hand firmly and stands up. She let's go of his hand and stretches while yawning. "So......... um.......... What would you like to do..... friend?" Alice says awkwardly, not knowing what friends are suppose to do because she never had a friend. "I'm sorry but I'm really not use to having a friend so maybe....um.......you should teach me." Alice admits with a small, nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Apollo chuckles and turns to look at the view the he had of the city. "It's not something that you can teach really, you just need to be able to enjoy yourself with the person that you are with." Apollo, is suddenly fit with a thought from his brother, He want's to fight someone in the training area. "Ah Coheed, Why do you always need to show people that you can handle youself" Apollo shakes his head and look's at Alice. "Feel like having a training fight with my brother? But I will warn you that he can be aggressive and cocky, so feel up to the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: The Nightclub-
Jump to: