Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

That highschool we've yet to name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Nyx sighed. This was fantastic, a detention.
The teacher looked about to murder someone as well. It couldn't be helped.
She stood up and packed her things as quietly as possible, on her way out, she put a small bottle of water on the teacher's desk "take care of yourself" she said before leaving and slowly shutting the door behind her.
She turned around to face Merrik and shot a vector to his chest "you're an idiot! You were gonna get him killed!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:16 pm

luna woke up after hearing a lot of yelling she then looked around and noticed that nyx and merrik was gone she then looked at apollo and said "what did i miss?" she then looked at the teacher and noticed that his head was about to explode and she was able to hear his heart beat really fast while thinking to her self 'this might be interesting'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:57 am

Apollo turned to Luna still confused himself about what exactly just happened. Eventually he managed to get the words out... "You, me, Nyx and Merrik have a 3 hour detention." His head went from looking at Luna to looking at the teacher and then too the door. "So you wanna blow this place for now?" He offered to Luna by nodding to the door which Nyx and Merrik just left through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 pm

luna looks around with a still tired face then looks at apollo and says "sure but we have to be back by music class... i have finally done my homework mostly because it was interisting" luna then got up and walked out hitting a few tables and the door frame on the way out still being a bit tired
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:14 am

Apollo followed soon after, turning back to the class and giving them all a wink as they left the room, and shut the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylver

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:33 am

(hello?)
sylver stood up from the stool and shook the nurse's hand whithout breaking eye contact. his jaw was sharp and wide, he wanted to bite it, his hand smooth and structured, he could almost feel it on his_
he shook his head, snapping out of the grasp of his hormones " it's always nice to talk to you, sir"he purred, then walked out of the infirmary with a sigh.
'loving everyone was such a burden' he thought as he walked through the narrow alleys of the school. he noticed a bunch of students leaving . upon closer inspection, it seemed like the school's biggest delinquent had gotten himself in trouble and had dragged some unsuspecting victims along. he walked up to the bunch until he met shoulders with merrik " i see you've got some merry company" he looked over at apollo, nyx and luna and smiled before adding" i hope merrik here hasn't been causing so much trouble for you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:47 am

still half asleep luna bumped into nyx that had made a sudden stop outside of the class room luna then herd the student ask his final question she then looked at him and said while rubbing one of her eyes "huh what... are we in trouble what did i miss" luna then looked around with a confused face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 am

(Just a reminder as Nyx keeps telling to me do, my character is british... so yeah british accent for when he speaks Razz )
Apollo giggled to himself form Luna's reply, "Did you really have no clue about shat just happened? Let me fill you in Luna... You, me, Nyx and Merrik all now have a 3 hour detention after school..." After informing Luna of what she'd missed he turned his attention onto Sylver, "Merrik's alright, can be a bit out there and disruptive, but he's an alright guy. What were you in there for?" He said gesturing to the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:57 am

coming out of the headmasters room right after a meeting about enrolling at the school erebus finaly got to walk around the school to see if he even watnted to join there when he suddently noticed that his friend that was the one telling him to join the school was talking with some other students just outside some of the class rooms he then walked a little closer before yelling "NERO!!!" hoping for a suprise jump from his friend and then began to say "so you were easy to find after all"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylver

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:09 am

sylver laughed lightly. he walked over to luna and pet her hair gently" it was a rhetorical question. i heard your teacher's arteries pop all the way from the infirmary. i'm guessing you were too tired to notice" he smiled at her " you have gorgeous hair"he wasn't even flirting, more like trying to influence her mood, wake her up a bit faster, cheer her up maybe. he remembered he had strawberry juice in his bag and reached for it, offering it to luna " it's homemade" he noted.
he glanced over at erebus and said sharply" you only found me because i allowed you to"
he turned his attention over to apollo " merrik's alright. until he starts killing the administration. about that.." he pondered" the nurse allows me to burrow his books , i just went to return them. i'm nero, call me sylver. you?" he reached his hand out for a handshake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:14 am

luna's face got even more confused from all that was going she then looked in her hand and noticed she was holding some juice and let out a small "this better not be sugar free" the took a sip from it and got a happy look on her face and let out a kinda loud "NOT SUGAR FREE!!!" she then quickly drank the rest of it and then waited for the sugar to take effect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:24 am

Apollo smiled from Luna's outbreak about the juice not being sugar free. Then accepted Sylver's handshake "I'm Apollo, Apollo Inferno." Once the hand shake was done Apollo gave Sylver a quick look over just to get a general idea of this guy, then turned his attention back to explaining the teacher situation, "So I'm guessing it wouldn't surprise you if I was to tell you that it was Merrik that made the teacher blow up like he did." He gave a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonProtector

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:12 pm

erebus looked at neon with a smirk and said "oh... do you really think i dont know how to find someone like you" he then looked around at the others and said "you guys are a wierd group you know that right" giving a bright smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylver

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:40 pm

sylver let go of apollo's hand and glared ar erebus "oh, let it go, just because I'm lusting for you and not into using my full powers doesn't mean I'm that weak. You can't even wear a tie properly, erebus. of course you can't find someone like me..Not yet". sylver wasn't even embarassed about admitting part of his sexual orientation to a bunch of innocent students.
"eh, oh well' he thought as he pulled out the other bottle of strawberry juice and started sipping on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:46 am

Nyx just stood there dumbfolded while everyone socialized with everyone.
But then she noticed something, something very annoying...
Sylver's uniform looked terribly messy "ye, returning books" she thought. She quickly charged and reached out for the scrunched up clothing; smoothing out everything and fixing his tie. She didn't even glance at Sylver's face as she was too absorbed by the task at hand.
"I'm Nyx" she spoke. " I didn't know the student council members were privileged enough to make out with nurses on campus". She gave him a pat on the shoulder and stepped back, admiring her work. Boy, she could hear Apollo dieing from laughter in the back. She puffed her cheeks at Sylver" I can't believe it.. I was opting for him as well. Is he strictly gay?" she mumbled
(Ah~ that british accent)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrik

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:43 pm

After a moment or so without speaking, in deep thought of how he'd was to teach his teacher a lesson about trying to discipline him, Merrik went to his locker, stood in blank space for a moment before he kicked the group of lockers in front of him causing a loud noise to each throughout the school. He examined the locker beside his in which was bent up now thanks to the wonderful greeting provided by his foot. He waited expressionlessly for the vibration of his own locker to stop before he attempted to open it. He gently places his books within the locker before he clicked. He stood there with his locker wide open laughing as if he were a crazed maniac scientist. He roared with laughter long enough to frighten a person. He then brings his laughter to a halt when he realized his thought was not as funny as it had been the first time. He then closed his locker calmly and makes his way back to the class in which he had been kicked out of and calmly enters the room once more to find his fed up teacher staring at him ready to endure whatever he was to throw at him but instead merrik gave his teacher a 5 minute well constructed apology, asked for the homework and left without slamming the door thus shocking everyone. It was as if he were a completely different person, the exact opposite as a matter of fact . What was odd about this was he never just gave up nor allow superior athority to rule over him. This very thought struck fear into the teacher knowing that this young man would as far as to cooperate, change, and plan for a devastating payback punishment. He knew it was coming the class knew t was coming and within a few minutes , with rumors flying the way they do, the whole school would know and would also be forced to wait to see what sinister plan this young criminal master mind in the making would concoct. Merrik walked back into the hall way making his way to the library for his next free period which would start in about 20 or so minutes to be prepared to study. He made his way back towards his group of detention buddies and for the hell of it, he tapped nyx on her rear end, symbolizing that he was still a bad ass, before continuing towards the double doors that led to the library.

(Sorry for long wait along with the bad post, ATM I'm sick, sleepy, and busy >.< wish the world would just stop rotating for a day. Have so much to do in a little amount of time.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:12 am

Nyx observed silently as Merrik went around creating chaos and sighed.
She looked at Sylver with a nervous smile 'you can't help us out of this one' she thought. The terror was palpable on her classmates' faces. Sh*t was about to hit the fan. She smiled.
Merrik passed by and she felt something on her rear.she squinted but then her eyes sparkled in a threatening manner. She waited until Merrik was right next to her before swinging her arm on full force (which wasn't much really, sadly), her hand smacking the back of his neck with a loud clapping noise. His head tilted forward from the impact and Nyx burst out laughing loud enough to cause Luna to jolt in surprise.
All was merry and she thought she had gotten her revenge until sir delinquent marched towards the library. Now normally she wouldn't be bothered, but 1) he doesn't read, he hates books. 2) everyone saw what happened in class and about now you could call him a human hurricane Katrina(minus the feminine name). He was heading to the library.
Hurricanes aren't nice.
She called out to him but he ignored her, so she ran after him, mostly to protect her precious pasttime mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:49 pm

from the sudden laughter from nyx luna jumped into apollo and lost balance after what seemed like a really hard effort not to lose balance luna had anyways ended up in apollo's arms and had a expression on her face that was a mix between surprise, embarrassment, pissed and thankful she then thought to her self 'oki meaby not so cheeasy after all' she then got up and looked away from apollo and said "thanks" while getting a little red around her cheeks making it clear to apollo that its not normal for luna to say thank you to anyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Apollo let Luna regain her balance and put her back on her feet, the something happened that caused Apollo to do a double take towards Luna... She said 'thank you' for him catching her. For a moment he looked to Nyx who stared back at him with the same look of surprise on her face. Once Apollo brought himself back into the world of reality he cleared his throat and spoke softly. "Um, you're welcome." Then Apollo looked closer and could see her cheeks getting redder. He let out a little chuckle to himself in disbelief, but soon realised that this was actually happening. "Wait a minuet." Apollo spoke suddenly before running to the nearest window and looking into the sky, "Nope." All who surrounded looked to Apollo like he was mad, but after a short glance out of the window he turned his attention back to Luna "I thought I'd see pigs fly before you blushed in front of me Luna" He gave her a cheeky wink and walked back to her side. Where he stood with a pleased look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 am

luna looked up at apollo still a little red and said "you know if you stay by my side like that and with that posture of accomplishment people are gonna start talking" after saying that luna looked around only to notice that a lot of the girls were already whispering while looking at them and the boys were giving apollo a 'good catch dude' look luna then let out a loud sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Apollo looked over to the people who seemed to be talking about them and chuckled to himself. "Let them talk." As he said that he placed an arm around Luna's waist brining her slightly closer to Apollo. "Since when has being the topic of gossip bothered us before?" Apollo smiled referencing to an obscure memory of something supernatural that happened around them that caused people to talk about them before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylver

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:25 am

sylver caughed lightly to get luna and apollo's attention "i see you guys are quite.. close"he sipped more of his juice and glanced in time to catch the back of merrik striding away, shortly followed by the swaying of curls that is nyx.while he understood why luna and apollo would have that sort of attachement, the case of the delinquent and his little nerdy friend remained obscure. he was annoyed with it but he shrugged those thoughts off, turning to meet luna's eyes with a bright smile "if ud like i can try persuading the teacher to let you go, ive done him a number of favors, he wouldnt refuse such a small request. of course, he continued, this only applies to the three of you, merrik has done too much damage". he looked at the disrupted row of lockers and sighed. he took out a few lollipops from his messenger bag , offering two to luna and apollo "one is strawberry , the other is pineapple" he noted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:03 am

Apollo reached out and took the Pineapple, pineapple has always been his favourite flavour of anything. Reminded him of home. "Look dude, you need to relax. As much as we know Merrik is a trouble maker, he's still a good friend." He smiled and placed a hand and to Sylver's shoulder. "We can look after ourselves."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylver

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:25 am

(so i suppose i am your savior now...Hmmm, love me loads. on a side note, how does pineapple and london relate?)
"i suppose you're right, he doesn't seem rotten to the core, or rotten at all"  still gonna pay for ruining my locker, he thought. he walked over to it, it was the first of the row, and was beyond damage. sylver had to force the door open in order to retrieve his possessions which he then placed in his bag. how was his bag organised? how did it fit so many things, including the horrendous amount of snacks he carries around? no one knows, not even himself. He puffed his cheeks in dissaprovement when his books weighed down on his candy, thank god the cake was in a rigid container.
that taken care of, he looked at luna and apollo, still curling up together like newly wed swans, he grunted at how disturbing their heads would look on swans but shook it off and said "I'm guessing you're free(!iwatobi swim club), and your friends" he pointed in the direction merrik and nyx had gone"are gonna be a bit busy, in that case would you like to join me back in the infirmery? It's usually empty so the nurse and I enjoy cake while spewing random shit. he would be pleased to have you" he leaned down to face luna and whispered" there's cake"then rested his hand on her shoulder and stared at her intensly(way to go, student council member, cuss away with the wind)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:33 am

(holy shit guys i'm stuck. Until sir Merrik replies. Sylver do you have any... Uh... Cookies?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That highschool we've yet to name   

Back to top Go down

That highschool we've yet to name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next