Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dandy The Perv King!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dandylover

Dandylover

Dandy The Perv King!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dandy The Perv King!!!   Dandy The Perv King!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Name: Dandy

Bio:
He was born a prodigy, a prodigy in dating woman that is.
He roams around the country informing school girls that is OK to lose their virginity. He was the one who taught Miley Cyrus how to twerk. He is the 2nd most interesting man in the world. "I don't always chase after boobs but when i do..... I PREFER BIG ROUND SOFT ONES HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA! keep drinking your milk my lady friends....."

Likes: Girls, panties, bras, boobs, girls........girls...........cigarettes, liquor..........Girls...........boobs...........

Dislikes: Men, Jail, Being threatened, Ugly girls, Getting shot, being resurrected. And most of all he hates it when those lycan bastards kill him! Do they have any f***en idea how bad that hurts!?! Their lucky cause you can just shoot the assholes and their dead but not us vampires you gotta f***en behead us!!! That hurts so f***en bad!!!

Looks: A 6,2 pink hair male with a pretty boy face, soft body tone, He usually walks around with a fat cigar, thick, dark tented shades, and a girly overcoat or sweater decorated in either cats, bunnies, deserts and casual jeans that seem to never match his upper body.

Special Abilities:
- Is a human (technically vampire) boob detector. He can sense a girl around in the area naturally. (This is an ability only the most powerful of perverts like him can use.)
- Was born with extremely developed keen eyes (He can see through anything)
- Has the ability to control and manipulate blue flames

Vampire Rank: leader of an all girls covenant *Started by previous leader Bridget Stone. The only reason they let him in was because he told them he was gay *FALSE!*. They bought it and let him in until Bridget was burned in daylight on "Accident" one day and being the next strongest vampire he assumed the role as leader.*
Back to top Go down

Dandy The Perv King!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Creation :: Vampire Creation-
Jump to: