Vampires VS Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS Werewolves

A supernatural based RPG where you can be either a vampire of werewolf. You can also be a vampire or werewolf leader & have special abilities such as mind reading.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A break from everything

Go down 
+5
Jake Light
BlackWolf607 (DEAD!)
Apollo
lunarainbow
Noble062
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Spanish girl

Spanish girl

A break from everything - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:10 pm

A 17 year old girl walks in slowly. She spots an arena. She smiles and walks through, then shes spots Apollo. She takes caution, 'He has knives.' She says loudly, "Hola, lobo." (Hello, wolf.) She ducks under a stone, just in case he throws a knife in fear. "Vengo en paz. Por favor, no me hagas daño." (I come in peace, please don't hurt me.)
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 am

Apologies turns to where the voice came from, looking around he noticed a girl hiding behind a rock. Realising she would be worried about meeting a knew person wielding knives... placing the knives back in his jacket he turns to the young lady again, "hello, you don't have to be scared. I won't hurt you." Then gives her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Spanish girl

Spanish girl

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:51 pm

"I'm glad you are good. Heh." She said with her accent. She walks out of the hiding spot toward Apollo. "Where did this all come from?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:51 pm

as the whole arena appers lena gets a surprised look on her face she then looks around a little bit but soon she turns back to apollo and asks with great hope in her eyes "can you make an ice cream truck appear"
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Apollo chuckles to himself from Lena's remark, then turns back to the young lady, "That was all him," he said softly pointing towards Jake. Apollo then realised that he knew nothing about this new girl that just appeared out of no where, he razes his suspicions a little then asks, "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Looking deep into her eyes, looking for any sign of a lie, nerves or chance of an attack.
Back to top Go down
Spanish girl

Spanish girl

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:26 pm

The girl shrinks a little in fear, "I... I... I am lechón de la sangre. You can call me Sangre. I am like you... kind of... I am a..." She pauses, fearful he might react harmfully.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 am

Apollo didn't break his gaze, just gestured a calm motion telling her to carry on.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:42 am

lena suddenly stops looks over at the girl and gets a surprised look on her face she then rushes behind apollo and hides behind him and asks with her shy voice "when did she get here?"
Back to top Go down
Spanish girl

Spanish girl

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:56 pm

"Well I'm kinda like you but I'm not exacty. Like... um." She pauses, "Oh for heavens sake! I'm a vampire!" She flinches as if she was harmed.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Apollo keeps his position keeping Lena from harm, "Your race means nothing to us, what you intend to do is what I want to know." He looks over his shoulder at Lena, nodding, letting her know he is prepared. Then looks over to Jake, who just seems to be observing, Apollo wonders why he doesn't step in. But remembers his need for focus and snaps his vision back to Sangre.
Back to top Go down
Spanish girl

Spanish girl

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:23 am

"I mean no harm. I heard much fighting. I live nearby. Is that The Light Prince???" She looks at Jake with great hope in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:53 am

lena looks over apollos shoulder and says with a very slim voice "yes... he have said that some people call him that" right after saying that lena lowers her head a little so she exactly can she the girl in front of apollo and her self
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:11 pm

(any one alive?)
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Apollo smiled at Sangre then looked over his shoulder at Lena, looking into her eyes. Then over to Jake, who appeared to be in a trance. Concerned Apollo began to walk over to him, but thought to himself that he probably should interrupt a person in a trance. Turning back to Sangre he spoke softly. "Light prince? Who... what is the light prince?"
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:22 am

lena then againg anwserd for sangre and said "the light prinse is jake... but its just a nick name of his" lena then looked at sangre to see if she looked mad at lena for anwsering for her but it dittent look that way so lena kept going "the reason for why pepole call him light prinse is because he is a master of all light magic if i remember everything from the time we first met" after saying that lena walked out to nearly standing by apollos side but she still kinda hid her self behind his arm holding it tight
Back to top Go down
Jake Light

Jake Light

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Jake chuckles, and makes an ice cream truck appear. "Eat up!" He calls to Lena, and Apollo, if he wants (And Spanish Girl).
Jake adds, "Oh, and Light Prince is not a nickname."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:06 pm

as soon the ice cream truck appears lena gets a really happy look on her face as she runs to the ice cream and gets her self a strawberry ice cream she then finds a rock to sit on and starts licking the ice cream
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:10 pm

Apollo stands, with a confused look on his face, so many questions... "Wait, what? How? Who?" so much confusion filled Apollo, he decided to just stop asking and get himself a vanilla ice cream, after that he sat himself on the grass next to Lena and attempted at figuring out what exactly just happened... the ice cream began to melt, and a drip of vanilla slid down the cone and down his hand.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:00 pm

As lena licks her ice cream she suddently stops and asks out of no were "what did she mean when she called me a deamon" lena looks up from her ice cream and looks at apollo and jake with a concerned look on her face
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Apollo sat,thinking, in an almost trance like state. So many thoughts racing through his head, so many puzzle pieces to put together... to many for such little time they had at that moment. He tried to focus on what was happening around him but couldn't find anything to focus on. When a word sprung out to him "Demon" his attention suddenly focused onto Lena, who was stood ice cream in hand looking at him and Jake, he stood and stepped towards her "pay no attention to words like that, they mean nothing, especially to people like us."
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:36 am

"but still just think about the situation megan was in... and she saw me as a demon" lena says and then looks down on her ice cream that is in the middle of melting away
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:40 am

Nyx touches the pages of the book she's holding, and decides 20 pages were enough for today, she puts her "The Fault In Our Stars" bookmark - A gift she recieved from her best friend a few months ago-, in between the pages 74 and 75 and smiles at it as if it were a human "get some love". She looks down at the crowd and realises a few things had changed in the past couple of hours
"wow,she exhales, I need to work on my..Inability to multitask". Basically:her beloved lake is now solid ice, there are 4 strangers under her looking uncomfortable yet delightfully surprised, the reason probably being some ice-cream truck.
Ice-cream...
"Omoshirou" She whispers, then lets out a giggle and decides it fit to make an appereance. She clumsily and slowly gets up ."im too old for this", she whimpers then makes a whiney face, her glasses almost falling in the process.
What happens in the next few seconds is a series of brusque realizations:
She could make out white hair; in fact really long white hair, and its attached to a really white person "im not racist, but she's really white as in WHITE WHITE" she thinks to herself.
White per_"EHHHH?! She screams in shock. LENA?!" Her face lights up like a candle ( a faint one ) and she pounces off the branch, oblivious to the 'angry' slapping the leafs were dealing to her.
Target?: Lena's back!
"LELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Meine loving Frau!" She screams enthusiastically landing on Lena's back, completely forgetting about the other entities, living or not, in her presence. She lovingly and maybe too harshly rubs her cheeck on the back of her hair "Nyaaaa~" Nyx purrs endlessly, glued to her 'victim' and while her glasses ,forgotten,lay a few meters away.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:20 am

Apollo heard the loud shout of someone close to Lena, in reaction he dropped his ice cream and turned to face this creature that was now attached to Lena's back. He reached into his duster jacket and pulled out 4 throwing knives, two in each hand, took aim and began to extend his arm in a throwing motion, ready to protect Lena form this new threat. Apollo's eyes locked onto his target, but his concentration was broken by the giggles coming from the two girls, he paused then lowered his arms and placed the knives back into his jacket. "Um... if you don't mind my interrupting. Who are you?" Confusion once again filled his body, confusion and shame. He knows he must learn not to be so jumpy when he meets new people.
Back to top Go down
lunarainbow

lunarainbow

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:49 am

as lena hears nyx shout she almost manges to turn around to see where the sound comes but gets stoppet as nyx lands on her lena then to move around to spot nyx but nothing helps as nyx just stays on lenas back making lena just turn around in cirkels
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:06 am

Nyx decides the force of her weight has done enough for today so she gets up, and after providing Lena with some assistance in order to get up,briefly apologizing then fixing Lena's hair, she plainly stares at Apollo with a dumbfolded expression-something she does quite frequently-. She realises she should say something when her eyes start bothering her from not blinking but her attention ,sadly, is as hard to direct as a 5 year old seeing a ballerina for the first time: instead of going safe and introducing herself to ward off danger she decides the melted icecream on Apollo's hand is more worthy of immediate action.
Icecream is sticky, it bothers people if it gets on them, is what she thought as she took out some tissues from her pocket and ran towards Apollo, cleaned his hand without saying a word and then shook it frantically with an overly excited expression_the kind you get when you finally meet your role-model
"KONNICHIWA! Her voice was loud enough to echo in the woods, I'm Nyx, call me anything you want, I don't mind. In fact.." She stopped dead in her track and started staring at the guy's hair "Can i touch it?"She whispered.She looked Apollo dead in the eyes with an expression of intense curiosity, like the whole world depended on her discovering the texture of his locks and silently waited for an answer as her right hand put the tissue back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from everything   A break from everything - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from everything
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires VS Werewolves :: Role-play Area :: New York City :: Lake-
Jump to: